Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the gov wants the prison. He wants to kill rick and em' and is losing his mind like rick except rick seems to be getting weaker and the gov is getting more vicious

meanwhile rick has/had four legit mofos that could run through that entire town in merle/darly/tyrese/michonne

yet he is driving all four away...I'm guessing Glen/Tyreese and Carl take over the lead as rick tries to regain his sanity

No I get what your saying. But the governor looks like he has 4 gunslingers left and with Andrea as the voice of reason I'm just not seeing them going to war at this moment

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
this episode was dope

man i really hope they don't kill off glenn ... but i could see him being got since he's blinded with anger and shyt, bout to go to woodbury like rambo and get his inside replaced with lead :sadcam:

fukk those two other dudes in tyrese's group talmbout goin after carol and carl ... like carl won't put two in their heads without a thought. Ty hit 'em with the :what:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
OK Rick has completely lost his damn mind (which I was hooping would be something that the show would drop) and he can't be the leader anymore, not if he's seeing ghosts, freezing in the field and having public meltdowns. So who can step up and lead the crew?
Carl, as gully as he has become, is still just a little kid which would make it hard for him to command a bunch of adults; Herschel is a gimp; Darryl's gone; Andrea is with the Woodbury crew; No one trusts Michonne; Tyreese is too new...seems like the leadership role will have to fall to Glenn or Maggie by default.
And speaking of Glenn and Maggie, they are playing the aftermath of their being held at Woodbury as if Maggie was actually raped which makes me wonder why the show didn't just take it there to begin with.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Anyone else have the feeling that Andrea and Michonne were scissoring during their stay together, or is that just my pervertedness?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i watched last night's episode in about 17 minutes. everytime someone spoke, i basically fast forwarded it. tell me i missed something important, i bet you're lying.

embrace this as terrible! do it, it's much better that way.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
i watched last night's episode in about 17 minutes. everytime someone spoke, i basically fast forwarded it. tell me i missed something important, i bet you're lying.

embrace this as terrible! do it, it's much better that way.

If you FF through all dialogue you missed Darryl choosing Merle over the group; Tyreese's two white boys plotting to try and take over the prison; The Governor admitting to holding Glenn and Maggie to Andrea; Rick deciding that Michonne wasn't welcome in the group; some of Tyreese's back story; Rick going batshyt crazy in front of the whole prison.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Rick going crazy? :dwillhuh:

Man... The group can't afford this shyt right now. With the way the group is splintered right now I definitely can't see how they beat the Governor. Out manned and out gunned. :merchant:

I get the feeling that baby is gonna die.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Rick went crazy two episodes ago when he found out Lori died and went to blow off some steam :laugh: Then talking to Lori on the telephone and now seeing ghosts. Glenn and Rick at each other throat....the group is in shambles. I predict Tyrese will be back to be the glue the group needs.

I don't know if anybody notice but after watching the marathon its easy to see Carl>>>>>>>>Rick. Carl has done some stupid shyt but when it comes to making the tough decisions he has no problem putting a bullet in somebody. Rick on the other hand hesitates and pussies out almost every time.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:ppvbro: My homie Rick on dem Mollys.

I enjoyed the episode it's like we never left. :laff: @ Merl bringing up the lesbian relationship that we knew was going on.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I just noticed ya'll givin' comic spoilers, on the low :dry:

Those aren't really spoilers...what is happening on the show right now pretty much happened in the comics. Rick going crazy, Tyrese, Michonne, the prison, Woodbury. At this point the only thing not on the show are the multiple sexual relationships that was going on.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Rick went crazy two episodes ago when he found out Lori died and went to blow off some steam :laugh: Then talking to Lori on the telephone and now seeing ghosts. Glenn and Rick at each other throat....the group is in shambles. I predict Tyrese will be back to be the glue the group needs.

I don't know if anybody notice but after watching the marathon its easy to see Carl>>>>>>>>Rick. Carl has done some stupid shyt but when it comes to making the tough decisions he has no problem putting a bullet in somebody. Rick on the other hand hesitates and pussies out almost every time.

Yeah, little homie came from the scrappy heap strong. He's actually one of my favorite characters now despite the fact that I hated him and wanted him dead for the last two seasons. :snoop: This rarely happens for me on characters and I hope the writers keep him that way or make him better.

Rick flipping out while contemplating adding Tyrese in the group had me :stopitslime:

I thought he was going to give a speech on how they can stay if they want but he pissed off a Woodbury group that may come to destroy them. They can either stick around for that, help out or GTFO. But he just goes crazy again. Hopefully it's not dragged out like the Sophia arc and he's whipped in shape again. Maybe Tyrese makes him snap out of it which will Convince Rick to take in Tyrese and his group.