Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt be so quick to assume that Tyrese and the gang left already, they just merely left the room:beli:

That's what I thought too. They didn't leave and I'm not even sure he was talking to them . Rick fukked up not killing the governor though which is different than the comics he didn't really get a chance then . I'm curious where they going with this story they can't go to war and leave the prison in one season can they ?

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Walking Dead S03E09 HDTV x264-2HD
688121014020039584165.jpg

:jawalrus:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick is a bum, a liability, and if this were realistic, would have a bullet put in his head after that outburst. There is no way I would tolerate that kinda behavior during an apocalypse. My nikka Cutty should take over & run the shyt

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
surprised ya'll didnt call cism on the "ten little indians" reference

anybody know the original title of ten little indians? :mjpls:

And_Then_There_Were_None_First_Edition_Cover_1939.jpg

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
didnt know this came on today, finna hit up piratebay right damn now

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
So we see why Rick loses his leadership that boy is nuts :scusthov: I think the governor brings Andrea and
threatens to chop her head
cause right now I can't see how they even have this war . Unless ricks people instigate it

the gov wants the prison. He wants to kill rick and em' and is losing his mind like rick except rick seems to be getting weaker and the gov is getting more vicious

meanwhile rick has/had four legit mofos that could run through that entire town in merle/darly/tyrese/michonne

yet he is driving all four away...I'm guessing Glen/Tyreese and Carl take over the lead as rick tries to regain his sanity

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
man i thought yall would be rippin into this shet... by far the worst episode i can remember... it was hard to watch at some points... could it be that i jsut forgot that walking dead sucks lol.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man i thought yall would be rippin into this shet... by far the worst episode i can remember... it was hard to watch at some points... could it be that i jsut forgot that walking dead sucks lol.

I think it's the fact that I'm kinda losing interest, so my expectations are lowered.

I didn't even know this came on today until it popped up in my dvr list.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i don't like how they're b*stardizing the storyline. seems like they're cutting a lot of corners on the budget. the governors group had atleast 100 ppl. on the show they look a very small group of people.

and my main gripe is how they're doing no justice to tyrese or michonne. in the comics, rick needed tyrese and michonne. they didnt have to beg or plead to stay with the group. they're giving tyrese some passive, almost c00nish qualities already. and they got rick lookin like a slightly racist nutjob out here.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
i hope the writers are brave enough to kill off rick, and that young girl wanna smash rick and carol gonna let that convict hit