Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
WTF, I missed the first 1/2 hr..but was like cool I'll catch the rest @ 10pm..... Now they put this BS talking dead on @ 10 when it use to come on at 11...

i know im pissed

i missed the first half hour to

screw the talking dead no one cares about that ish

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Rick is realizing he's losing his shyt so he wants no new people cuz it's more people to be skeptical of since he doesn't know them, plus he probably realizes their strength and leadership skills and doesn't want to be questioned.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
rick is fukked up mentally, he doesn't trust anyone who he wasn't already with

darly leaving, glen being disobedient, death of oscar, michonne taking off and lying and not telling them she knew andrea, his wife's death, him killin his best friend, having to raise a baby inside a funky prison, supplies potentially running out, an entire town looking for them and ready to murder them all and take over the place they call home

he's losing his mind as leader, making terrible decisions. He should of put merle on a short leash and had darlye be responsible for him. He should of had michonne straight up pledge her allegiance or at least stand and fight when she is healthy for the team, he should most DEFINATELY done as tyreese suggested and let them stay even if it ment them being locked up. Tyreese, merle, michonne, and darly alone probably could merk half of the town. Add Gangbang Glen, Maggie, killa carl, and rick and you murder that whole town.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we see why Rick loses his leadership that boy is nuts :scusthov: I think the governor brings Andrea and
threatens to chop her head
cause right now I can't see how they even have this war . Unless ricks people instigate it