Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This episode didn't make much sense. I can understand Rick throwing Merle in the bushes but why would he say no to Tyrese and his group. He knows what the Gov has coming for him. Why wouldn't he keep the new group around for numbers? Worst case he could just keep them locked in the other cell block. :what:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They already showed Rick talking on the phone on the show :owerd:
"extended" version breh...in the comic rick was on that phone for a good lil while, had to hash out his feelings with somebody to finally get over it....

as far as the whole episode goes it was good shyt imo brehs :win:
rick do need to get over himself and bring tyreese and that nice chocolate honey into the group :shaq:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
This episode didn't make much sense. I can understand Rick throwing Merle in the bushes but why would he say no to Tyrese and his group. He knows what the Gov has coming for him. Why wouldn't he keep the new group around for numbers? Worst case he could just keep them locked in the other cell block. :what:

because they are BLACK :ld:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the talking dead usually explains all :bronbron:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
so nobody wanna talk about carl's girl hittin rick with the :smugfavre:

she seen too much testosterone that bytch is in heat

as soon as they brought up oscar and he said "and where is he now" I literally yelled "he's dead cause of you nikka!"

ricky my nikka I hate it had to be him, but he's :flabbynsick: now....time to let my son carl go :violent: on the gov and them