Oasis
irouXs6ljdEEQ.gif

iY2stFKVF6sdM.gif

wolverine?

YBE

Banned
Daps
Carné Asada;2401842 said:
What was he right about? Shane was just a simp that didn't care about anything else. All of his motives were for Lori. If Rick were dead and Shane was running the show, Glen and Maggie would be good as gone. No way Shane would have went after them.

Just because Shane let Lori make him a simp doesn't negate that he was right about alot of shyt. Nobody saying the nikka was perfect :aicmon: All these revelations that Rick's going through.....Shane did that. A while ago. I dont even feel like typing half of them but, :troll: at Shane being the inconsiderate a$$hole for telling Carl it's real out here :birdman:, now two years later, Carl is like 11 with 100 bodies on him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Andrea is the most worthless character on this show.
There is no good explanation for those heads in the jar...that is straight serial killer needing trophies behavior but all she needs is a couple days of steady dikk and she completely shuts her brain off and turns on the friend that kept her alive for almost a year.
And from the preview she looks to still be down with the Governor even after he drags Darryl out to be executed.

Carl has had the biggest turnaround for me because I hated that little b*stard in the first two seasons but he is one of my top 3 favorite charactfers right now.

Liking Tyreese already and glad they are playing him as more levelheaded and the leader type. The black chick gettign all c*nty woith Carl after he saves their asses just because he isn't willing to open his entire home to a bunch of strangers was annoying me.

Poor Oscar...not only did he die but it was such a blink and you miss it death too.
This show is on some shyt when it comes to lead black males whether they realize they are doing it or not.

Axel trying to kick game to Beth and thinking Carol was a lesbian was hilarious.

I am starting to think that Michonne doesn't know that Andrea and Rick's crew are connected. There is no good reason I can come up with for her to keep it a secret. So I am betting that the show is going to have it be that Andrea told Michonne she was with a group but she didn't go into details about the individual members and she probably assumed that they all died on the farm. Otherwise they are making Michonne seem like a really flaky character.

And I am looking forward to the rift that forms in Rick's crew when Darryl tries to bring Merle back to live at the prison. Nobody is going to be cool with that shyt.

Just because Shane let Lori make him a simp doesn't negate that he was right about alot of shyt. Nobody saying the nikka was perfect :aicmon: All these revelations that Rick's going through.....Shane did that. A while ago. I dont even feel like typing half of them but, :troll: at Shane being the inconsiderate a$$hole for telling Carl it's real out here :birdman:, now two years later, Carl is like 11 with 100 bodies on him.

Even as the newly formed Killer Carl the kid is more like Rick than Shane...Shane would have left Tyreese and his crew to get eaten in that machine room instead of rescuing them and giving them a safe place to stay. Carl is gully as hell nowadays but he isn't a selfish dikkhead who is incapable of thinking about the consequences of his actions. Carl's first instinct is still to help people even those who don't mean anything to him.

And if all Shane was right about was how hard the world is in the zombie apocalypse then I am not ready to call that dude Nostradamus. All Shane was willing to do was give up any pretense of civilized behavior long before he really needed to.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Television seems to have a very hard time with these types of female characters. The "strong yet fragile female". Kate Austin from Lost. Laura Rosling from BSG. Andrea from TWD.

Maybe it's just a mostly male fanbase feeling some form of emasculation or something from these characters? I dunno, I just notice that these types of women tend to get shyt on online (And I'm right there with em). Of course, there are many examples of them getting it right (Joss Whedon is responsible for quite a few of the good ones).

Edit : NM, you guys were talking about Michonne and not Andrea....

I'm still cool with Michonne, I wasn't feelin' her portrayal at first (Mostly because you comic readers were making her out to be the fukking cats meow), but unlike Andrea and Lori, at least she's not fukking retarded. I vibe with what she's about (Don't trust a MUTHA fukkA!). They will eventually need to soften her character up a bit (And there were some glimpses of that tonight actually). She's not made a truly bad decision yet, her gut instincts are strong, she's competent...I ain't mad at her....:manny:

I love Michonne. She gives NO fukkS whatsoever :myman: I bet the Governor wish he let her ass go peacefully now :mjpls:

I ended up finding out later.

Sonequa Martin-Green

xnyzO.png

9rPrL.jpg

7dKEC.jpg

Apparently, the characters name is Sasha (According to another forum).

My god :leon:

i agree about shane...

it's interesting, because looking back, he was pretty much right about EVERYTHING...

rick will realize that, or he has... seems like he resented lori for fukking up that friendship and forcing his hand to kill shane and that's why they drifted apart in the prison...

Remember that scene where it was just Rick & Lori standing on bridge staring towards the prison field & Rick just left her there as the episode ended? I think thats when Rick realized he just killed his best friend over some broad he didn't even love no more :ld:

IMO, that whole beef with Shane was more about ego/testosterone running high than it was about Rick's undying love for Lori. Some dude trying to steal your family, a man's instinct to protect what's his is gonna trigger off. Then afterwards, he probably put two & two together that Lori was egging Shane on and was like :beli: One episode, she's telling Shane she knows that she led him on and she'd be dead without him. Next episode, she's whispering in Rick's ear that Shane wants to "take your place" :wtf:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love Michonne. She gives NO fukkS whatsoever :myman: I bet the Governor wish he let her ass go peacefully now :mjpls:

My god :leon:

Remember that scene where it was just Rick & Lori standing on bridge staring towards the prison field & Rick just left her there as the episode ended? I think thats when Rick realized he just killed his best friend over some broad he didn't even love no more :ld:

IMO, that whole beef with Shane was more about ego/testosterone running high than it was about Rick's undying love for Lori. Some dude trying to steal your family, a man's instinct to protect what's his is gonna trigger off. Then afterwards, he probably put two & two together that Lori was egging Shane on and was like :beli: One episode, she's telling Shane she knows that she led him on and she'd be dead without him. Next episode, she's whispering in Rick's ear that Shane wants to "take your place" :wtf:

Lori fukked up with Rick when she gave him the stinkface after finding out he had to kill Shane in self-defense.
Rick forgave the cheating but the way she acted like Rick was Charles Manson in that scene was the last straw.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Andrea is the most worthless character on this show.
There is no good explanation for those heads in the jar...that is straight serial killer needing trophies behavior but all she needs is a couple days of steady dikk and she completely shuts her brain off and turns on the friend that kept her alive for almost a year.
And from the preview she looks to still be down with the Governor even after he drags Darryl out to be executed.

Carl has had the biggest turnaround for me because I hated that little b*stard in the first two seasons but he is one of my top 3 favorite charactfers right now.

Liking Tyreese already and glad they are playing him as more levelheaded and the leader type. The black chick gettign all c*nty woith Carl after he saves their asses just because he isn't willing to open his entire home to a bunch of strangers was annoying me.

Poor Oscar...not only did he die but it was such a blink and you miss it death too.
This show is on some shyt when it comes to lead black males whether they realize they are doing it or not.

Axel trying to kick game to Beth and thinking Carol was a lesbian was hilarious.

I am starting to think that Michonne doesn't know that Andrea and Rick's crew are connected. There is no good reason I can come up with for her to keep it a secret. So I am betting that the show is going to have it be that Andrea told Michonne she was with a group but she didn't go into details about the individual members and she probably assumed that they all died on the farm. Otherwise they are making Michonne seem like a really flaky character.

And I am looking forward to the rift that forms in Rick's crew when Darryl tries to bring Merle back to live at the prison. Nobody is going to be cool with that shyt.

Even as the newly formed Killer Carl the kid is more like Rick than Shane...Shane would have left Tyreese and his crew to get eaten in that machine room instead of rescuing them and giving them a safe place to stay. Carl is gully as hell nowadays but he isn't a selfish dikkhead who is incapable of thinking about the consequences of his actions. Carl's first instinct is still to help people even those who don't mean anything to him.

And if all Shane was right about was how hard the world is in the zombie apocalypse then I am not ready to call that dude Nostradamus. All Shane was willing to do was give up any pretense of civilized behavior long before he really needed to.

I know Shane's character was unlikeable. That's not the point I was trying to make. The point is alot of shyt Shane suggested, the camp was :beli: to only for Rick to realize it a season later. I dont care if people like the nikka or not....its fact. It's a laundry list of shyt but, I just felt like naming one. Writers made Shane out to be an ass for saying Carl gonna have to "grow up".....Lori: "Carl shouldn't have to live like that, he's a kid" :sadbron:.....then in the season 3 opener, Carl killed most of the zombies at the house :wtf:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
There you go again making it about Shane's character. I know he was unlikeable. That's not the point I was trying to make. The point is alot of shyt Shane suggested, the camp was :beli: to only for Rick to realize it a season later. I dont care if you like the nikka or not....its fact. It's a laundry list of shyt but, I just felt like naming one. Writers made Shane out to be an ass for saying Carl gonna have to "grow up".....Lori: "Carl shouldn't have to live like that, he's a kid" :sadbron:.....then in the season 3 opener, Carl the first one bodying the zombies at the house :wtf:

But the one thing you are pointing to is based off Carl's mom not wanting her baby to grow up...that is nothing to hang your "Shane was Right" hat on.
And Rick already started on this road in Season 2 after Carl got Dale killed when he had that man-to-man talk with him in the barn.
And it wasn't just that Shane was unlikable; he was a hothead with horrible judgment whjo would likely have gotten the entire crew killed because he first wanted to just hang out in the woods on the outskirts of ATL and then he wanted to go to the army base thatw as already overrun, he didn't want to go back for the guns etc.
The only thing he should be credited with was for being quicker to grow harder after the zombies showed up while it has taken everyone else a year to get to that point but he wasn't a great leader or even capable of sound decision making since all of his decisions were based on how they could help him get back into Lori's musty panties.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
As annoying as Lori was its not fair to blame her for Shane's death

Shane was intent on MERKING RICK, and he took him out in the woods to do just that and then claim that the other kid (that he killed) did it.

I love Shane and think that he could have been a very important member of the group but he went insane so Rick had no choice but to just take him out.

Shane and only Shane is to blame for his own death

YBE

Banned
Daps
But the one thing you are pointing to is based off Carl's mom not wanting her baby to grow up...that is nothing to hang your "Shane was Right" hat on.
And Rick already started on this road in Season 2 after Carl got Dale killed when he had that man-to-man talk with him in the barn.
And it wasn't just that Shane was unlikable; he was a hothead with horrible judgment whjo would likely have gotten the entire crew killed because he first wanted to just hang out in the woods on the outskirts of ATL and then he wanted to go to the army base thatw as already overrun, he didn't want to go back for the guns etc.
The only thing he should be credited with was for being quicker to grow harder after the zombies showed up while it has taken everyone else a year to get to that point but he wasn't a great leader or even capable of sound decision making since all of his decisions were based on how they could help him get back into Lori's musty panties.

Nah b....it was Rick too. Rick didn't want to kill the enemy attacker kid in front of Carl because he didn't want his son seeing that. Don't try to play that off breh. Shane been was saying Carl gonna have to goonie up. In season 2, its wrong to give Carl a gun, then in season 3, he's terminate on sight status & its all good now :troll:

Shane told Rick not to go back to Atlanta to save Merle. Rick did. Surprise, a group of walkers come while their gone and killed half their camp. People dead, all for a racist dirtbag like Merle :stopitslime: Shane told Rick to shoot that kid in the head, he shot at yall and was from a rival group but, you want to let him go? have him around your camp? :stopitslime: Shane told everybody Sophia was dead & it was a waste of time. Just prolonging Carol's misery in hoping her daughter's alive. He was right, she was in the barn the whole time :aicmon: Shane thought it was a waste of time going to the CDC. Even though they learned some valuable shyt, they would've learned everybody reanimated regardless......that info wasn't worth that cac trying to lock the facility down & blow everybody up :why: Lastly, all that overbearing, smothering, simping shyt he was on with Lori. You can bet that nikka wouldn't have had her pregnant ass running around all willy nilly & getting separated. She wouldve been his biggest priority & her dumb ass would still be alive :manny:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
Yo can someone explain why Michonne has hard on for the Governor besides the fact he sent the goons after her; which He had every right too with the bytch knowing their location was snooping around and breaking into restricted areas causing ruckus in woodsberry. The governor gave her room and Board, saved her friend, made her breakfast and offered her Job and this how you repay this muthafukka taking his eye and murking his zombie Daughter. On the other this bytch ass nikka Rick being treating her like shyt from the jump even after bring food his(Shane) child. This nikka Rick stay letting this bytch she isn't wanted; almost letting her die outside prison, about to send her back into wild after stiching up her wound, threatening her for the whereabouts of the other members; let's everyone know if we can't Maggie and glen that she can't comeback and then pulls the strap on her :stopitslime:. I am missing something here brehs :wtf:? By the way fukk this nikka Rick he stay getting Apphrensive when someone of color is involve can u imagine if he was the one that met up with Tyrese he would have hit em with the:mjpls: and kept pushin

banan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if anyone noticed...but...if we combine:

Hershel who has no leg:

twd_bt_307_0719_0103.jpg

Merle who has no hand:

ustv_walking_dead_s03_e05_8.jpg

and Governor who had his eye injured:

tumblr_mefpwc6JGe1qbgdqpo1_r1_500.png

we'll have a true pirate!

:pachaha:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YOn the other this bytch ass nikka Rick being treating her like shyt from the jump even after bring food his(Shane) child

I didn't like the way he pulled the burner on her after she got them to Woodbury and helped them save Glen and Maggie. I was like come on bruh chill out....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yo can someone explain why Michonne has hard on for the Governor besides the fact he sent the goons after her; which He had every right too with the bytch knowing their location was snooping around and breaking into restricted areas causing ruckus in woodsberry. The governor gave her room and Board, saved her friend, made her breakfast and offered her Job and this how you repay this muthafukka taking his eye and murking his zombie Daughter. On the other this bytch ass nikka Rick being treating her like shyt from the jump even after bring food his(Shane) child. This nikka Rick stay letting this bytch she isn't wanted; almost letting her die outside prison, about to send her back into wild after stiching up her wound, threatening her for the whereabouts of the other members; let's everyone know if we can't Maggie and glen that she can't comeback and then pulls the strap on her :stopitslime:. I am missing something here brehs :wtf:? By the way fukk this nikka Rick he stay getting Apphrensive when someone of color is involve can u imagine if he was the one that met up with Tyrese he would have hit em with the:mjpls: and kept pushin

I can't lie this is the only thing that bothers me about this season too. She comes off like an angry black female causing problems and its not warranted. Like you said she killed everyone who the Governor sent after her besides Merle. Its much more deserving in the comic and she does way worse to him but it's justified b/c of what he did to her. This shyt comes off like she's obsessed with him with no real solid reason.