iY2stFKVF6sdM.gif

i was :ahh: when he showed up, best character on the show. this scene was boss

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So I wonder if that "spoiler" pic that was posted earlier was real or just made to throw people off......or for next season :shaq:

It's from the movie pandorum. Which is ironically on sci fy right now and which even more ironically the scene the picture is from just happened like 10 minutes ago.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the new black woman with Tyreese is gonna take Carol's place in the love triangle with Michonne. Probably end the same way too. Just cant see Tyreese trying to fukk old ass Carol on the show.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Andrea is the woat character.. her facial expressions, the way she talks how sarcastic and bytchy she acts.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
This was done very well imo. Completely came out of nowhere, also sort of ties into Rick still dealing with the guilt of all of his fallen comrades. Shane shows up with a shotgun and kills one of his homies while everyone else got a phone call....:ohhh:

Just the way he was walking....That would have struck fear in the hearts of even the bravest of men....:merchant:

Real talk though...since it was really just a regular dude, you sorta have to wonder what the hell he was doing. Middle of a gunfight and dude just decided to swag walk out into the middle of the battlefield with a shotgun

This n1gga gave zero fuks about his chances of survival with that sh1t

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
episode was :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

ending was a bit weak though, should have shown daryl kill merle and end it there :manny:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Carné Asada;2401450 said:
She doesn't know Glenn was tortured and she doesn't know that Andrea and Glenn are linked.

i never said anything about Glenn being tortured. Of course she doesnt know that...she was heading to Rick while that went down. She knows Glenn and Andrea are linked cause she knows Andrea and Merle are linked. andrea already said she told Michonne everything. You think she still hasnt figured out that Glenns group is the one Andrea was with before her? :sitdown:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i never said anything about Glenn being tortured. Of course she doesnt know that...she was heading to Rick while that went down. She knows Glenn and Andrea are linked cause she knows Andrea and Merle are linked. andrea already said she told Michonne everything. You think she still hasnt figured out that Glenns group is the one Andrea was with before her? :sitdown:

:salute:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Its a reason for Michonne doing that. The writers cant be that dumb.