wealking dead has a :mjpls: clause

andrea is dumb as fukk

said already but needs to be said again

cutty the gawd

:lawd:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The gov'nah aint told Andrea about her about Rick....Michonne doing the same with Rick's team

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
tear drops of joy...my nikka carl went from the most hated to the realest since kumbaye

viva la carl

tyrese in deez bih...we eatin, we cakin, we winnin!!!

and idk about ya'll, to me they have built up Guvnah nicely...it was clear something was off about him, probably seeing his zombified daughter and shyt had him slowly going insane thinking if he built a normal society and tried his best to build a familiar safe haven playing the music she liked he could reverse the zombiefication but dude definately was psychologically damaged ala rick when lori died. Except rick, even though the shane appearance confirms he still is crippled mentally by his decisions, the gov is linked sexually and frustratingly to the zombies due to having his lil girl being one and being curious about how everything happened.

Guv snapped when his girl got stabbed, and the eye patch work was just the nail in his crazy coffin. His speech at the end was a classic top heel/villain speech...felt like a WWE promo from mankind in the 90s

now that his world has collapsed fully and his daughter is gone, notice how he ralllied the entire town against merle and they became as bloody lust/thirsty as him in a matter of seconds. The town was a reflection of him, his society is a reflection of him. They put on a front of civilization and tranquilty but underneth they have zombie fights, zombies in fish tanks, zombie daughters, and all types of taboo shyt

once the leader turned fully sour the entire town was standing by fire demanding the head of security and his brother to die all because the leader told them they must die...guv'nor ain't perfect but this eye patch heel run might be powerful if done right :whew:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
now I lay down to sleep, I pray the walkers lose their feet, if I don't wake because I'm dead, please send a bullet thru my head.

RIP Oscar

A9KUcW6CcAAT557.png

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the AMC website, it says the new chick is Tyreese's sister. It also says Tyreese is his last name. First name is Chase.

tumblr_meftjap1wN1qevo2jo6_250.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's like the producers think that they "earned goodwill" to treat blacks like shyt just because of the first episode with Morgan and his son. Like they think they earned some "racial capital" or some shyt.

- Black woman (Can't even remember her name) committed suicide for NO reason and NOBODY even cared.
- T-Dawg had the least character development of anyone of the show.
- A buncha black zombies in the prison....:scheme:
- Big black prisoner dude got killed by X-Pac in the most vicious manner.
- "You better run"
- Oscar
- Lockin' up Tyrese and cute black chick (She have a name yet?)

:pacspit:

yup. they been on that bullshyt and shyt aint gonna change.

smh @ them making Tyrese submissive as shyt to the lil white boy, referring to Carl as "the man" and talkin about "we don't want no trouble (suh)" while lookin extra sorry that Sasha was about to go malcolm x on they asses... like, the nerve of her being outraged that some cac child would pull the okie doke and lock her up in a cage w/o explaining what the hell for. her bad :scusthov:

truth be told i was all but done with the show a few weeks back just off the bullshyt the black characters got dealt with (t-dawg dead and ass to begin with; michonne stank attitude; new token black guy w/ no purpose but to replace t-dawg and be token). Like i was providing links to the brehs here outta habit but i was straight skimming thru the shyts myself, like i wanted to make it to the mid season finale just to see how they'd play the michonne/governor/rape angle

only reason i even watched tonight was cuz i read Tyrese was introduced. had me like :gladbron: b/c he was my favorite character in the books and also was the best character in the books after rick and michonne. tyrese is that dude forreal and was 2nd billing after Rick as far as male characters went.

but seein how things went with him today (and how he was basically in none of the previews for february)... :yawn: nah. and i'm sure they'll kill his sister off in due time... can't have both her and michonne takin up screen time...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
If you look at this picture, don't blame me

You've been warned!
awvTK.jpg

It's from the movie Pandorum :youngsabo::troll::whew:

holy shyt the second spoiler is a big fukkin relief. fukk you almost ruining my night nikka

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ: This show is on some Highlander steez. Once a nikka gets killed a new nikka takes his place and there's some power transference going on. Each new black dude is more effective and stronger than the last.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
yup. they been on that bullshyt and shyt aint gonna change.

smh @ them making Tyrese submissive as shyt to the lil white boy, referring to Carl as "the man" and talkin about "we don't want no trouble (suh)" while lookin extra sorry that Sasha was about to go malcolm x on they asses... like, the nerve of her being outraged that some cac child would pull the okie doke and lock her up in a cage w/o explaining what the hell for. her bad :scusthov:

truth be told i was all but done with the show a few weeks back just off the bullshyt the black characters got dealt with (t-dawg dead and ass to begin with; michonne stank attitude; new token black guy w/ no purpose but to replace t-dawg and be token). Like i was providing links to the brehs here outta habit but i was straight skimming thru the shyts myself, like i wanted to make it to the mid season finale just to see how they'd play the michonne/governor/rape angle

only reason i even watched tonight was cuz i read Tyrese was introduced. had me like :gladbron: b/c he was my favorite character in the books and also was the best character in the books after rick and michonne. tyrese is that dude forreal and was 2nd billing after Rick as far as male characters went.

but seein how things went with him today (and how he was basically in none of the previews for february)... :yawn: nah. and i'm sure they'll kill his sister off in due time... can't have both her and michonne takin up screen time...

I'm feelin' you on all this (Except with skimming..I watch because I'm addicted :sadbron:).

Yeah, I couldn't believe my ears when he was talkin' bout "Listen to the man".

And you already know that his sister will be getting chopped down by a white dude before long....:to: Michonne too masculine for love interest, but you know that the cute girl ain't safe out here.

I need to cop the game, all the episodes are out now right? I've been waiting for them all to be released so I could have them all and playthrough without hassle.

:russ: This show is on some Highlander steez. Once a nikka gets killed a new nikka takes his place and there's some power transference going on. Each new black dude is more effective and stronger than the last.

:pachaha:

SCUST @ Tyrese being the new Doctor Who.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And you already know that his sister will be getting chopped down by a white dude before long....:to: Michonne too masculine for love interest, but you know that the cute girl ain't safe out here.

Hollywood is always trying to push that on America. The only white dude I wouldn't object to is Killer Karl da King. He's one of the good ones.