you forgot to add this guy
Axel_in_sick.JPG

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hold up, The Governor sends a hit squad after Michonne to kill her and chop her head off but she is the one who is being unreasonable?
I would wan to kill that motherfukker too just so I can be secure in the knowledge that I wouldn't have to be worried about him sending anymore of his crew out to kill me.
The facts of the matter are that she got a bad vibe from dude and acted like a c*nt but in the end she left Woodbury and made no threats about coming back or anything. The Governor kicked the feud up a notch by trying to have her killed.

And Rick is being wary of Michonne and considering she is being the same way with him(coupled with RIck's own past experiences with strangers) I don't blame him for being so untrusting with her.

I am also thinking that Merle and the Governor are working an angle to try and get Merle in with the prison crew as his mole in anticipation of The Governor's full attack on Rick and them.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Hold up, The Governor sends a hit squad after Michonne to kill her and chop her head off but she is the one who is being unreasonable?
I would wan to kill that motherfukker too just so I can be secure in the knowledge that I wouldn't have to be worried about him sending anymore of his crew out to kill me.
The facts of the matter are that she got a bad vibe from dude and acted like a c*nt but in the end she left Woodbury and made no threats about coming back or anything. The Governor kicked the feud up a notch by trying to have her killed.

And Rick is being wary of Michonne and considering she is being the same way with him(coupled with RIck's own past experiences with strangers) I don't blame him for being so untrusting with her.

I am also thinking that Merle and the Governor are working an angle to try and get Merle in with the prison crew as his mole in anticipation of The Governor's full attack on Rick and them.

Nah. Merle lied about killing Michonne... Who then put a sword through his daughter and glass thru his eye. Also, there were probably about 10 murders of his people by a group led by Rick and Merle's brother. I'd say the Governor is
Pretty mad at Merle right now.

I can't see Merle co existing with Rick's group tho

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

nah that would be dumb.

dude kidnapped 2 of their people, tortured the fukk outta Glen, and shot at Rick's group...

No way they would let him back in the group.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah. Merle lied about killing Michonne... Who then put a sword through his daughter and glass thru his eye. Also, there were probably about 10 murders of his people by a group led by Rick and Merle's brother. I'd say the Governor is
Pretty mad at Merle right now.

I can't see Merle co existing with Rick's group tho

Well I am assuming (whether Merle is a mole or not) that Darryl is going to try and bring his brother back to the prison.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Walking Dead Chronicles: The Official Companion Book-P2P
EsKWa.jpg

Release Group: P2P
Release Name: The.Walking.Dead.Chronicles:The.Official.Companion.Book-P2P
Release Date: 3-12-2012
Filename: The.Walking.Dead.Chronicles:The.Official.Companion.Book-P2P
Size: 123 MB
Format: PDF
Genre: Companion Book
Language: English
The Walking Dead Chronicles: The Official Companion Book is the only authorized, behind-the-scenes guide to Season One of the white-hot new AMC television series, The Walking Dead, which tells the story of a sheriff’s deputy leading a band of survivors in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead.

DOWNLOAD
PROFILE.... :jawalrus:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
its too obvious to the viewer that she hasnt said all that she knows. Theres a good reason for it, but we wont know exactly why til the next episode

You do realize this is the show where 75% of the characters are dumb and a black character is killed whenever another black character is introduced....right?

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
So what the fukk is on tv now. Walking Dead over till February, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland, Dexter and Sons of Anarchy seasons are all over so what shows are gonna be premiering new seasons soon?

Spartacus is back in January:ahh:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
You do realize this is the show where 75% of the characters are dumb and a black character is killed whenever another black character is introduced....right?

:birdman:
She still doing all this for a reason

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they've fukked over michonnes character and i can already tell they wont do tyrese any justice.

rick damn near begged her to join the group in the comics. on the show, she pleas with them to stay with their group. goes against her entire character in the books

and they already put tyrese in a c00ns corner with carl. they love making black women stronger than black men on tv.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to those of you who have read the comics...I havent...why do you think the writers of the show are not making some of the characters more aligned with their comic version (ie Michonne, Andrea) it seems like with Rick (from what ive heard) he is the only character that is the same in both

Im already hearing that the show appears to not do tyrese any justice either