Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
i agree about shane...

it's interesting, because looking back, he was pretty much right about EVERYTHING...

rick will realize that, or he has... seems like he resented lori for fukking up that friendship and forcing his hand to kill shane and that's why they drifted apart in the prison...

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Next time they go to make a store run for some baby formula, they need to get shorty some Dark & Lovely :scusthov:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
irouXs6ljdEEQ.gif

iY2stFKVF6sdM.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hey fellas now is a good time since it's on a mid season break to read the comics or Rise of the Governor book and also the newly released The Road to Woodbury, good fukking reads :yes:

Road to Woodbury was trash IMO, but Rise of the Governor was that piff

minijump

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: why the mid season break. looks like they already have all the episodes filmed.

this season definitely made up for the last. I am not sure if I can make it till february.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

This was done very well imo. Completely came out of nowhere, also sort of ties into Rick still dealing with the guilt of all of his fallen comrades. Shane shows up with a shotgun and kills one of his homies while everyone else got a phone call....:ohhh:

Just the way he was walking....That would have struck fear in the hearts of even the bravest of men....:merchant:

Real talk though...since it was really just a regular dude, you sorta have to wonder what the hell he was doing. Middle of a gunfight and dude just decided to swag walk out into the middle of the battlefield with a shotgun...maybe Shane was possessing him....:troll:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Couldn't have put it better myself.

She is becoming very annoying :dwillhuh:

Television seems to have a very hard time with these types of female characters. The "strong yet fragile female". Kate Austin from Lost. Laura Rosling from BSG. Andrea from TWD.

Maybe it's just a mostly male fanbase feeling some form of emasculation or something from these characters? I dunno, I just notice that these types of women tend to get shyt on online (And I'm right there with em). Of course, there are many examples of them getting it right (Joss Whedon is responsible for quite a few of the good ones).

Edit : NM, you guys were talking about Michonne and not Andrea....:laugh:

I'm still cool with Michonne, I wasn't feelin' her portrayal at first (Mostly because you comic readers were making her out to be the fukking cats meow), but unlike Andrea and Lori, at least she's not fukking retarded. I vibe with what she's about (Don't trust a MUTHA fukkA!). They will eventually need to soften her character up a bit (And there were some glimpses of that tonight actually). She's not made a truly bad decision yet, her gut instincts are strong, she's competent...I ain't mad at her....:manny:

BigDan

V.I.P. Member
Daps
Reppin
Oregon
So what the fukk is on tv now. Walking Dead over till February, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland, Dexter and Sons of Anarchy seasons are all over so what shows are gonna be premiering new seasons soon?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
So what the fukk is on tv now. Walking Dead over till February, Boardwalk Empire, Homeland and Dexter seasons are all over so what shows are gonna be premiering new seasons soon?

Man, it's a drought up in this bytch, especially if you love the genre shows. Game of Thrones, True Blood, The Walking Dead....:sadcam:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree about shane...

it's interesting, because looking back, he was pretty much right about EVERYTHING...

rick will realize that, or he has... seems like he resented lori for fukking up that friendship and forcing his hand to kill shane and that's why they drifted apart in the prison...

What was he right about? Shane was just a simp that didn't care about anything else. All of his motives were for Lori. If Rick were dead and Shane was running the show, Glen and Maggie would be good as gone. No way Shane would have went after them.