Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Governor is just bad all around. Bad casting, and a terrible job of portraying him as a worthwhile villain.

Michonne is still worth saving. They should've already revealed some of her background. The writers aren't doing her any favors only letting her speak 4 words at a time and wield a sword.

This was the first episode of the season I just wasn't feeling at all, even with the introduction of Tyreese.

shoot yourself for typing something truly idiotic. David Morrisey has been awesome all season long. From subtle things like eye twitching when lying, to deathly stares, dude has been dope all season long.

Robert Kirkman said he wasn't going to throw in some insanely guy like in the comics just out of no where. They've been peeling back layers of his craziness as the season has progressed. Just like Rick having to shoot Sophia and kill Shane to become what we see now, we should expect the insane Governor from here on down.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, when Michonne meets Andrea again, why doesn't she give her an update? They used to be buddies. Hi, I’m with your old group. Merle and the Governor abducted and tortured Glenn and Maggie and were about to execute them when we got here. They tried to kill me when I left.

Instead, we get a blank stare. I'm all for Michonne's brevity, but writers fouled up there.

wait a minute, didn't Michonne split from the group? She didn't know anything that happened to Glenn. And does Michonne know that Andrea and Glenn and them are linked?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carné Asada;2401431 said:
wait a minute, didn't Michonne split from the group? She didn't know anything that happened to Glenn. And does Michonne know that Andrea and Glenn and them are linked?

no

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been telling you guys that they're fukking that character up since day one. She's the only one who knows everything but it's like she's carrying it to the grave. She didn't say one word about Andrea or Merle to Rick

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

She doesn't know Glenn was tortured and she doesn't know that Andrea and Glenn are linked.

Daps
It's like the producers think that they "earned goodwill" to treat blacks like shyt just because of the first episode with Morgan and his son. Like they think they earned some "racial capital" or some shyt.

- Black woman (Can't even remember her name) committed suicide for NO reason and NOBODY even cared.
- T-Dawg had the least character development of anyone of the show.
- A buncha black zombies in the prison....:scheme:
- Big black prisoner dude got killed by X-Pac in the most vicious manner.
- "You better run"
- Oscar
- Lockin' up Tyrese and cute black chick (She have a name yet?)

:pacspit:

:whoo: i wanna know her name too

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:heh: @ carl and that damn hat.

:childplease: @ andrea not batting an eye at this nikka display case full of heads

:krs: @ the black jawn actually not having a perm in this post zombie world