Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just watched it on my dvr, hahaha I knew coli would :beli: when oscar died, lol he just got hit in the side and with no questions asked maggie just domed him :to:

I can't stand andrea, she thinks shes some bad ass rambo type bytch, i hope she dies when the show continues. So I wonder if that "spoiler" pic that was posted earlier was real or just made to throw people off......or for next season :shaq:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk tho, it's really amazing how fukking horrible TV Andrea is compared to Comic Andrea. I seriously want this bytch to die.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anyone else notice that every time they introduce a new black guy they kill one off to keep the one black guy quota? First t dawg now oscar. :comeon:

i mentioned it earlier

were all the same to them
this new cutty looking nikka is it cutty? will die next and some other black dude will pop up

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
real talk tho, it's really amazing how fukking horrible TV Andrea is compared to Comic Andrea. I seriously want this bytch to die.

Seriously. Comic Andrea is a badass ride or die type but still sweet kinda bytch. This chick is just a stupid c*nt. They fukked that character up. Aint no likeable female characters in this bytch

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Wait, when Michonne meets Andrea again, why doesn't she give her an update? They used to be buddies. Hi, I’m with your old group. Merle and the Governor abducted and tortured Glenn and Maggie and were about to execute them when we got here. They tried to kill me when I left.

Instead, we get a blank stare. I'm all for Michonne's brevity, but writers fouled up there.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
all i heard all year was how awesome Michonne was. How evil the Governor is...

Governor has shown signs, and he's clearly about to get more evil. Michonne is one of the worst characters/actresses in the history of television. Stabbing shyt with a sword can only get you so far. The fukkin worst.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The Governor is just bad all around. Bad casting, and a terrible job of portraying him as a worthwhile villain.

Michonne is still worth saving. They should've already revealed some of her background. The writers aren't doing her any favors only letting her speak 4 words at a time and wield a sword.

This was the first episode of the season I just wasn't feeling at all, even with the introduction of Tyreese.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
are they still going to drop the revelation that those 2 armless walkers were her family members? B/c that's not gonna hold any weight considering they were around for what? 1.5 episodes? Was it even that long?

I dont give a shyt what her back story is at this point. I'm sick of her attempt at being female Michael K Williams, and she's in Lori territory now, i dont want to watch her scenes. She's also literally done just about everything you can do with that sword already, so even that novelty is gone

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Wait, when Michonne meets Andrea again, why doesn't she give her an update? They used to be buddies. Hi, I’m with your old group. Merle and the Governor abducted and tortured Glenn and Maggie and were about to execute them when we got here. They tried to kill me when I left.

Instead, we get a blank stare. I'm all for Michonne's brevity, but writers fouled up there.

I've been telling you guys that they're fukking that character up since day one. She's the only one who knows everything but it's like she's carrying it to the grave. She didn't say one word about Andrea or Merle to Rick

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2