Official The Tomorrow War Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
This joint was good and better than expected :whew:

Damn I can’t imagine if some shyt like this were to happen, the aliens were :damn:

I was glad they ain’t sacrifice pops at the end to go out in a cliche way:ehh:

I like Sam Richardson’s comic relief in the dumb moments:mjlol: reminds me of his character from VEEP

Black shorty is a cutie:takedat:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
What the hell they go in that ship for? :dwillhuh:

They were like all we have to do is take some pictures, pin point the the site, and let the proper authorities take care of it and we save humanity from this horrible extinc….

OH FUKK ALL DAT SHYT MERICA!!! :violent:

giphy.gif

It’s like that ending was directed by someone else.

It wasn’t a bad movie. You really have to suspend disbelief to even accept the premise. The director on was kind of bipolar. It had all this science fiction going on, but wanted to be a dumb action movie at the same time. A whole bunch of people just died and they barely made it out and they would just go the next scene like it was nothing.
I seriously believe there were reshoots or something because there major tone change whiplashes here. I believe the very beginning and the very end were done at the same time.

Im mean they made such a big deal about this secret weapon the entire movie but opt to blow shyt up. Then the government suddenly doesnt care about the alien invasion because money, what? So they ask a 10th grader for help:gucci: Aint one of yall nikkas a director of the "Amazon" of R&D and the other a Scientist with private military contacts? nikkas really was standing in an R&D lab, with geological scientists, and really said "lets go to high school, i know a kid thay may know the answer :smugbiden:"

:mindblown:Then the kid builds them a projection of something that happened 2000 years ago, on the spot:rudy:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk it, I would just go to jail. fukkers in the future don't even know how to jump people without killing them :what:

yeah that was cool but remember they would take your next of kin and send them

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the things that always irks me with these movies is that the star is always some ex special forces type you know because they just grow on trees and go teach high school. Also he was a 1SG (First Sergeant). Like come on brehs can’t someone just leave service as a SGT/SSG for once who wasn’t SF.