Daps
E5R4UCFWYAAFN_c
E5R4UCFX0AEInvJ

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I seriously believe there were reshoots or something because there major tone change whiplashes here. I believe the very beginning and the very end were done at the same time.

Im mean they made such a big deal about this secret weapon the entire movie but opt to blow shyt up. Then the government suddenly doesnt care about the alien invasion because money, what? So they ask a 10th grader for help:gucci: Aint one of yall nikkas a director of the "Amazon" of R&D and the other a Scientist with private military contacts? nikkas really was standing in an R&D lab, with geological scientists, and really said "lets go to high school, i know a kid thay may know the answer :smugbiden:"

:mindblown:Then the kid builds them a projection of something that happened 2000 years ago, on the spot:rudy:
You know what really pissed me off in this. It wasn’t the plot holes. It wasn’t the ridiculous hoorah ending.

How come this army lady didn’t have a problem telling him what day he was going to die? But when he asked from what, she was like “that’s classified”. When she said that’s messed up, but it was probably something tragic and unavoidable

When the daughter revealed he died in a car crash, I had to pause the movie and cuss that army lady out. How is that classified? Why wouldn’t you tell him so he would stay off the road on that day? I was so mad.

I still enjoyed the movie for what it was though. If people can get into movies like Independence Day, I don’t see why they wouldn’t mind watching the Tomorrow War.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Couple things:

1) my 14 year old specifically liked that it was 30 years in the future and shyt didn’t look crazy futuristic. That felt more believable to him that shyt looking like blade runner or whatever.

2) I found the fact that they only had one worm hole jumper and they couldn’t jump into other time slots or fukk with time more was smart, as it mixed with the 30 year time jump and the 3 year window of almost being fully exterminated. Also made the mistake of the coordinating landing spot also work.

3) I also found it believable for his daughter to be one of the last 500k humans on the planet and in a leadership role, as it also played into the severity of how fast it all unraveled and the ability for smart people to get promoted and placed in charge of shyt as 6.5 billion people have already died. (Mainly cuz she went to MIT and all that.)

4) I also liked that they used the “older people who are going to die in the 30 year window” as the group they bring forward, as that alleviates paradox shyt in a simple way.

5) besides Chris Pratt, there were multiple black men and women playing major roles and doing major things and surviving right until the end. A refreshing thing to see. Even the ‘nerdy’ volcano kid wasn’t some glasses wearing super fat/super skinny type cast white kid.

6) The government stuff before Russian was kind of dumb and made less sense than it could have, but by that point, what’s the big deal?

All in all, that was surprisingly entertaining.

7/10

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Funny most people are feeling the movie online but critics are trashing it:mjlol:

IGN gave it a 3 out of 10 and people are killing them under their Twitter post comments :blessed:
*googles what those losers gave army of the dead*

those a$$holes gave that garbage, nonsensical move 6/10... this is why i dont pay attention critics. army of the dead is a way shyttier movie

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
thought it was just ok. though not on the level of most other action films on streaming its being compared to here. script coulda been punched up more maybe.