Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
giphy.gif
this shyt was good.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dog...

The futures biggest plan to combat aliens is to go back in time and send civilian soldiers on a dummy mission :dwillhuh:

The same civilians they're probably related to causing God knows how many times paradoxes :dwillhuh:

And somehow a high school teacher with his estranged father is going to solve all or most of this :dwillhuh:

I got $100 says his pop gets murked and he meets his daughter in the future :dwillhuh:

Quips and jokes flying around like it's a damn MCU flick :dwillhuh:

Cornball brother introduced that's probably going to die :dwillhuh:

I'm only 30 minutes in :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Another plot hole:

How in the world the whiteclaws get sentiment ash from an eruption in China when they were in their fukking pods during the eruption?! :heh:
the ash fell on top of where they crashed. they got ash on their claws from digging up out of the crash site through the ice and ash.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This movie is fukking stupid. So many plots holes I don’t know where to start

Star in multiple Marvel movies only to end up in a Syfy lever film.

this shyt is Sharknado leves of trash

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I enjoyed it....
....except for the last 5 minutes in Russia:stopitslime:. Really dawg?:stopitslime:
What the hell they go in that ship for? :dwillhuh:

They were like all we have to do is take some pictures, pin point the the site, and let the proper authorities take care of it and we save humanity from this horrible extinc….

OH FUKK ALL DAT SHYT MERICA!!! :violent:

giphy.gif

It’s like that ending was directed by someone else.

It wasn’t a bad movie. You really have to suspend disbelief to even accept the premise. The director on was kind of bipolar. It had all this science fiction going on, but wanted to be a dumb action movie at the same time. A whole bunch of people just died and they barely made it out and they would just go the next scene like it was nothing.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I enjoyed it....
....except for the last 5 minutes in Russia:stopitslime:. Really dawg?:stopitslime:

My main question, though...
we’re 30 yrs into the future and we still rockin ARs and pump actions to kill aliens? We ain’t got no laser blasters to cut the fukers open with?
This would be a better point if it was 300 years later

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This movie is good at creating tension. Yes, plot holes, and goofy time travel paradoxes. but this was aite.

:russ: @ that jump into the future :dead:

30 yrs into the future, the miliary tech should be iller, not star trek ill, but these fukkers already got lasers right now.

:russ: @ this fukking guy jumpin after the jawn

:salute: smart black kid

:bryan: @ the last 40 minute of this movie and the mission.

:shaq: Lt. Hart

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dog...

The futures biggest plan to combat aliens is to go back in time and send civilian soldiers on a dummy mission :dwillhuh:

The same civilians they're probably related to causing God knows how many times paradoxes :dwillhuh:

And somehow a high school teacher with his estranged father is going to solve all or most of this :dwillhuh:

I got $100 says his pop gets murked and he meets his daughter in the future :dwillhuh:

Quips and jokes flying around like it's a damn DCU flick like Aquaman, Birds of Prey, Shazam, SS:dwillhuh:

Cornball brother introduced that's probably going to die :dwillhuh:

I'm only 30 minutes in :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

Fixed for accuracy