Official The Tomorrow War Thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
we don't know who the pilots are and where they were taking the cargo. And we don't know if there is more cargo out there

Very very true but i like the idea of
the aliens didnt mean to land on earth and accidentally crashed. Like we werent important at all and it was just something that happened 1000s of years ago.

On a side note. This movie reminds me of another one of my favorite action flicks, edge of tomorrow

• Alien franchise’s Camel Jockies or the Engineers. When they found the advanced space ship, I knew the white spikes were too animalistic to create advanced technology. They were like rabid dogs. I believe they were engineered like Cameron’s Aliens to be weapons. If they got here without the assistance of another more advanced species then it would be from a meteorite like the aliens from Quiet Place. Same type of animalistic species too dumb to build an advanced ship.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I enjoyed it....
....except for the last 5 minutes in Russia:stopitslime:. Really dawg?:stopitslime:

My main question, though...
we’re 30 yrs into the future and we still rockin ARs and pump actions to kill aliens? We ain’t got no laser blasters to cut the fukers open with?
It’s realistic. In surprised they
didn’t use WMD’s

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
seeing how smart these aliens were probably steps ahead
But they weren’t smart tho. They were just apex predators probably bio-engineered to just destroy. They were like A Quiet Place aliens, animalistic and killed anything that moved. And I meant why the humans didn’t use WMD’s

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But they weren’t smart tho. They were just apex predators probably bio-engineered to just destroy. They were like A Quiet Place aliens, animalistic and killed everything that moved. And I meant why the humans didn’t use WMD’s

they were smart to me; thr world was sending it's brightest and strongest soldiers and they were getting bodied so much that they had to send average Joe's. The way they moved and convened on their enemies and destroyed whole cities was crazy. Also they destroyed the jump link , the scary thing is that they were cargo for aliens so we need a part two with these superior aliens to destroy earth [\spoiler]

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
they were smart to me; thr world was sending it's brightest and strongest soldiers and they were getting bodied so much that they had to send average Joe's. The way they moved and convened on their enemies and destroyed whole cities was crazy. Also they destroyed the jump link , the scary thing is that they were cargo for aliens so we need a part two with these superior aliens to destroy earth [\spoiler]
humanity was at its brink because of the aliens resiliency, tenacity, and able to out breed. They used their superior evolution or bioengineering to push humanity into extinction. The reason why they got to the jump link was because the female called for them. If she wasn’t there (and if the dumbass didnt stop sedating her like they did every hour before the climax) they would have never known. They were cargo yes but I think they borrowed heavily from Ridley Scott.

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Alien franchise’s Camel Jockies or the Engineers. When they found the advanced space ship, I knew the white spikes were too animalistic to create advanced technology. They were like rabid dogs. I believe they were engineered like Cameron’s Aliens to be weapons. If they got here without the assistance of another more advanced species then it would be from a meteorite like the aliens from Quiet Place. Same type of animalistic species too dumb to build an advanced ship.
Remember
chris said they were weaponized cargo. At the end of the day its an interesting concept and i enjoyed the ride

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ld:
This and No Remorse were mid af.

shyt was Greenland with aliens instead of the sky falling
:mjlol: