Official The Tomorrow War Thread

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When they went to Russia at the end at first I thought
that them trying to kill the aliens would end up being what set them free and set off the invasion
Would've made for a much darker ending so I doubt they'd go for that though.

Also, another thing that was weird
what was the point of the toxin when they could've just blown up the ship? Made it unnecessarily difficult

But yeah in general, I thought it was a fun movie that was good as long as you don't think about it too much and notice all the plot holes. Also, the design for the aliens was dope af.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
When they went to Russia at the end at first I thought
that them trying to kill the aliens would end up being what set them free and set off the invasion
Would've made for a much darker ending so I doubt they'd go for that though.

Also, another thing that was weird
what was the point of the toxin when they could've just blown up the ship? Made it unnecessarily difficult

But yeah in general, I thought it was a fun movie that was good as long as you don't think about it too much and notice all the plot holes. Also, the design for the aliens was dope af.
I like that ending better. It could have setup a sequel too.

Everything about that ending was wrong. It just took me out of the movie. They had 30 years to figure out how to nuke that ship to kingdom come with no risk of casualties.

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Why not capture one of the aliens and send one of them back to the past and let the scientist work on them there, in a non-hostel zone...lol
capturing and pacifying these mugs was nigh impossible, how you know doing that, won't EFF up the past