Official The Tomorrow War Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I haven't watched it yet but the premise is dumb as hell. Hopefully the movie leans into that and doesn't try to play it too serious.
You know what, Jello......

It's a little long, but I dug it. This is as close to a dramatic version of Miranda Lawson we gonna get, 9/10
gallery-24273-245-304007.original.jpg
film of the year, one of these streaming services was bound to get it right eventually

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You know what, Jello......

It's a little long, but I dug it. This is as close to a dramatic version of Miranda Lawson we gonna get, 9/10
gallery-24273-245-304007.original.jpg
film of the year, one of these streaming services was bound to get it right eventually
Yvonne Strahovski (from Handmaid's Tale and Chuck) is playing Miranda in this right?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I can't spoil the character she's playing, let's call her the Colonel
although if you've so much as seen the trailer, it was blatantly obvious. in the movie itself they don't really spend much time delaying the reveal, but it's also really weird how she acts at first while talking to Pratt on the com link.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished. I liked it :yeshrug:. It had everything i like when it comes to this type of movie. Time travel, aliens/monsters, action. It didnt just end or had a dumb twist like some Netflix movies. It actually had a ending and not a cliffhanger.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Just finished. I liked it :yeshrug:. It had everything i like when it comes to this type of movie. Time travel, aliens/monsters, action. It didnt just end or had a dumb twist like some Netflix movies. It actually had a ending and not a cliffhanger.
we don't know who the pilots are and where they were taking the cargo. And we don't know if there is more cargo out there

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we don't know who the pilots are and where they were taking the cargo. And we don't know if there is more cargo out there
Very very true but i like the idea of
the aliens didnt mean to land on earth and accidentally crashed. Like we werent important at all and it was just something that happened 1000s of years ago.

On a side note. This movie reminds me of another one of my favorite action flicks, edge of tomorrow