Official The Tomorrow War Thread

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I thought the super weapon was some gas they would spray into the atmosphere, I didn't expect these mufukkas to be injecting that shyt one at a time.:russ: What was the point of all that research when bombs worked well enough?

Last edited:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Fun little action flick that I'll never watch again. On par with Extraction or that Jamie Foxx superpower movie. This just adds to my opinion Pratt is not really a viable lead actor.
Talking bout the one where he’s trying to kill the kid in a red and blue suit?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So much fukkery :dead:
Gail the Snail putting in work :heh:
You better put respect on Chloe name.
chloe.gif

tenor.gif

27eac568b4eccff2685a0774920756bb7d991df285bf99ab3794ffbe7f07dcc2.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Humanities only hope was a toxin they were trying to discover and how do they do it? They have 1 person in a lab working on it. No lab techs.. not even a janitor.. 1 chick.. The same girl that is an army colonel and goes out into the field on assault and extraction missions. What universe is this plausible? And her dad comes along to chill in the lab while she works.
How about most the drafted civilians still in their work clothes when they were transported to the future :skip:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I seriously believe there were reshoots or something because there major tone change whiplashes here. I believe the very beginning and the very end were done at the same time.

Im mean they made such a big deal about this secret weapon the entire movie but opt to blow shyt up. Then the government suddenly doesnt care about the alien invasion because money, what? So they ask a 10th grader for help:gucci: Aint one of yall nikkas a director of the "Amazon" of R&D and the other a Scientist with private military contacts? nikkas really was standing in an R&D lab, with geological scientists, and really said "lets go to high school, i know a kid thay may know the answer :smugbiden:"

:mindblown:Then the kid builds them a projection of something that happened 2000 years ago, on the spot:rudy:
:deadmanny: