Official The Tomorrow War Thread

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
40 minutes in to the film

Half of the people deployed travelling to the future died hitting off buildings & shyt :mjlol:
Every time they jump they just randomly land wherever, facefirst on concrete and shyt :heh: Travel to and from the future only to end up with a concussion, brehs. Plot Armor kept Pratt from bouncing off a jagged edge of that skyscraper and landing splat on the concrete :dead:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
This started as big dumb action flick and in the second half it went into comedy with how retarded the plot, dialogue and acting got :mjlol:

I mean, I knew shyt was going to be ridiculous when
Fat dude and ugly lady, who are RANDOM ASS CITIZENS, make Chris Pratt leave them be and die while they have a final showdown firing their assault rifles in super slow mo :laff: :laff:

Something tells me the MAGA crowd is gonna love this movie given how they glorify weapons and how you can just be part of a war and play call of duty in real life if the threat is big enough :pachaha:

Chris Pratt is fukking awful in this. He was given incredibly shytty dialogue but holy shyt :dead:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Just finished. This was cool but some of the plot logic and ridiculousness was Fast and Furious level :russ:

I feel like the whitespikes could’ve bodied humanity easily. Why were they being all stealthy when they could have always overwhelmed the troops? Why didn’t they use their long range spike attack more? Didn’t make sense to get up close on humans with guns when you can spray them with spikes

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This started as big dumb action flick and in the second half it went into comedy with how retarded the plot, dialogue and acting got :mjlol:

I mean, I knew shyt was going to be ridiculous when
Fat dude and ugly lady, who are RANDOM ASS CITIZENS, make Chris Pratt leave them be and die while they have a final showdown firing their assault rifles in super slow mo :laff: :laff:
Not gonna lie, my "This movie might be dumb as shyt" radar started signaling when the future soldiers first appeared during the soccer game and started talking... and everybody could hear what ol girl was saying without a mic or them being even being in the booth.

I looked over to my wife like...
:unimpressed:

"How can everybody in the stadium let alone the people watching at home even hear what tf she's saying?"

I'm all for action movies that don't take themselves all too seriously. But this movie was actually trying to apply logic and make sense :laugh:

I'm surprised at the love it's getting by the coli, no cap

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Just finished. This was cool but some of the plot logic and ridiculousness was Fast and Furious level :russ:

I feel like the whitespikes could’ve bodied humanity easily. Why were they being all stealthy when they could have always overwhelmed the troops? Why didn’t they use their long range spike attack more? Didn’t make sense to get up close on humans with guns when you can spray them with spikes

What they need their long range spikes for when they eat bullets like tic tacs:russ:
These things were unstoppable.

And another thing idk if they explained it or not cause i zoned out but did the females give birth to thousands of males at one time? Or were the entirety of ALL those white spikes that eventually take over the world in that ship at that time?
Like how they get so many whitespikes so quickly if they were frozen. They weren't fukkin in that hole :dwillhuh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Movie was good, story was meh. Especially the part where he was willing to ignore saving the human race because he was trying to jump off a falling rig to "save" his daughter with a hole in the side of her stomach. Extremely stupid and selfish, considering he would see her again when he got ported back to his time line.

I mean basically the same thing happened in Avengers when Starlord ignored the fate of humanity and went off on Thanos cuz of Gamorra and led to Thanos getting his snap on.