Official The Tomorrow War Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scene was stupid (considering the circumstances), but it did foreshadow
Him jumping after the Female Alien from killing his dad. He's just wired that way to save his family no matter what

I feel him. I’m not letting my people die.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so confused. They sent Pratt to the future. Why are there two versions of Pratt? How could his daughter still interacted with him in the past, after he got sen off??

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my wife was thinking that them going to Russia to attempt to kill them is what was going to trigger the war in the first place. Like they wake up the colony somehow and then the shyt just keeps looping. That would have been a way doper ending.

Last edited:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I'm so confused. They sent Pratt to the future. Why are there two versions of Pratt? How could his daughter still interacted with him in the past, after he got sen off??
It’s called a plot hole :yeshrug:

One Pratt returns and abandons his family while one returns and saves humanity therefore not needing to go to the future in the first place. Surprised how many enjoy it

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I liked the movie, but :mjlol:

Someone in the comments said it looked like Edge of Tomorrow, but after two bottles of vodka. :skip:

This was a decent watch and I was entertained. Better than majority of the pandemic-mid thats been dropping. The introduction of the aliens was such a “shyt just got real” moment and was easily the biggest highlight of the movie for me. Were they overpowered? Absolutely, but I just sat in awe the entire time they were on screen and thanked God I wasn’t in the crew’s position. :mjlol:

All them deployed bodies splattering and the main cast conveniently landing in the deep end of the pool was fukkin’ hilarious. :skip:

Last edited:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Movie was dope, but took sort of a nose dive after the time jump back. Last 20 minutes was mad rushed and silly. The game plan in Russia was terrible.
But the brothas in this flick came through, both in combat and with the intellect
except for his boy hiding for the majority of his time jump LOL, but he redeemed himself in Russia

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Two versions?
He got sent to the 2050's because he's over 40 and dead long before then
But His daughter knew to send for him on this day because how?
There was no tomorrow war in her past, she would have never known the exact date he arrived, and that he survives his 7 days and went back

Making her plan only make sense if its random and based on faith that one day her dad is gonna come thru that portal with other draftees and then help with her plan.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
The film was decent, something I'd watch again. Def do agree with it borrowing from multiple other sci fi films.

fukk it, I would just go to jail. fukkers in the future don't even know how to jump people without killing them :what:

That was one thing that was getting me in the first half. Am just watching it like :mindblown: at how much they're asking of ordinary people, then to send them in early unprepared and end up killing 95% of them by accidentally dropping them on top of skyscrapers...

Another logical flaw was that if the males are very protective of the females and will die for them (just like in similar films), then why would you take this captured female to the only facility that has the time travel link, knowing you'd most likely attract the whole male population there? I know there was hardly any facilities/resources left with only 500k people left on earth, but they were supposedly trying to capture a female for time. Making sure they had a secondary facility prepared somewhere else that has similar lab capabilities and defensive manpower shoulda been the first thing they did before capturing the female. Atleast if that secondary facility falls, the jump link wouldnt be destroyed.

With that said, who is that black chick with the dreads :shaq:

Last edited: