Official The Tomorrow War Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was good, story was meh. Especially the part where he was willing to ignore saving the human race because he was trying to jump off a falling rig to "save" his daughter with a hole in the side of her stomach. Extremely stupid and selfish, considering he would see her again when he got ported back to his time line.

Easier said than done. I wouldn’t leave my nephew to die like that let alone my baby. Humanity might have to take an L :yeshrug: Just because one version of her lives meant he wanted to see another version die. It’s kinda like saying you’d be fine with one of your kids dying because you got other kids at home :yeshrug: Shorty probably died horrifically down there. That’s something no parent wants to watch.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Easier said than done. I wouldn’t leave my nephew to die like that let alone my baby. Humanity might have to take an L :yeshrug: Just because one version of her lives meant he wanted to see another version die. It’s kinda like saying you’d be fine with one of your kids dying because you got other kids at home :yeshrug: Shorty probably died horrifically. That’s something no parent wants to watch.

Thats the most retarded selfish shyt ever :camby:. Everyone dies now, past and present, because you wanted to save a copy of your kid, that was going to die no matter what from the hole in their stomach, or the fall into the burning sea. Lets hope this scenario never happens with you at the helm :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Movie was good, story was meh. Especially the part where he was willing to ignore saving the human race because he was trying to jump off a falling rig to "save" his daughter with a hole in the side of her stomach. Extremely stupid and selfish, considering he would see her again when he got ported back to his time line.
I mean its an emotional scene so logic is thrown out the window but I feel you. He said something like I'll get the toxin back to my time and come back to help you...nah breh that aint gonna be possible. Timeline will be all different and fukked up if he tried to come back

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the most retarded selfish shyt ever :camby:. Everyone dies now, past and present, because you wanted to save a copy of your kid, that was going to die no matter what from the hole in their stomach, or the fall into the burning sea. Lets hope this scenario never happens with you at the helm :mjlol:

Leave your kid to die brehs.

There’s a reason the director shot it that way. Most normal people watching a movie are not gonna feel a dad saying peace to his daughter while she gets eaten to death. If we shot it how you wanted shot, he’s look like a cold psycho. Don’t have kids breh. Don’t babysit your sibling’s kids either since you obviously have a switch in your brain that says leave your kid to die.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Amazon Prime got one. This would’ve killed at theaters. Not gonna lie I almost cried thug tears when he hugged his daughter after she died in the future :mjcry:
That whole section with him working with his daughter was the best part of the movie. Then she dies and it feels cheap and generic again

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
The alien species that were using those monsters definitely remind me of the AVP relationship just a bit. This would be a good plot for a video game.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Half way through.. These aliens are seriously over-powered. Wtf:what:
These mfs were not falling no matter how many bullets they put through them :gucci:

Worst part is you can’t even cut off your limb to avoid getting drafted bc they’ll give you a fake one that’s just as good and send you out there :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Watched it again. Just as good. I hope there's a part two somehow.
They gotta Bill & Ted it

Aliens come back stronger in an alternate future, immune to the toxin. But humans have had enough time to build links to a bunch of different time periods so they can bring all the best armies/leaders to fight. Have like Genghis Kahn fighting alien monsters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Easier said than done. I wouldn’t leave my nephew to die like that let alone my baby. Humanity might have to take an L :yeshrug: Just because one version of her lives meant he wanted to see another version die. It’s kinda like saying you’d be fine with one of your kids dying because you got other kids at home :yeshrug: Shorty probably died horrifically down there. That’s something no parent wants to watch.
Scene was stupid (considering the circumstances), but it did foreshadow
Him jumping after the Female Alien from killing his dad. He's just wired that way to save his family no matter what