Official The Tomorrow War Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I’m shocked

Look at all of the comments from you guys. Do you know how hard it is to win you over? This is insanely positive

This may probably end up being seen as really good or a modern day Classic over time
No, the premise of this movie is extremely stupid, it just happened to be decent in spite of that. There's no classic here.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I’m shocked

Look at all of the comments from you guys. Do you know how hard it is to win you over? This is insanely positive

This may probably end up being seen as really good or a modern day Classic over time
I liked the movie, but it was a fun dumb movie that you enjoy while you are watching it then rip apart later when you think about it.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:whew: This was straight piff

Basically non stop action, aliens and killing. This would’ve done well at the movies

really good prime movie and even had some emotional moments :to:

those aliens were OP

Especially the female :damn::damn:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Basically non stop action, aliens and killing. This would’ve done well at the movies

those aliens were OP

When she bit off her arm :damn:

I was like b*tch die :damn:

Thank god he jammed it down her throat afterward. But that’s a nope/neg gif waiting to happen :russ:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

those aliens were OP

I thought the female from Aliens was the ultimate bad ass....
tenor.gif

This female was not fukkin around. That muthafukka was super OP. Only Star Lord could give give her the hands like that at the end. Whitespikes were bad asses on land and sea. We better prey we never encounter no shyt like that. shyt was straight up depressing and hopeless trying to kill those damn things:mjcry::damn:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Movie was good, story was meh. Especially the part where he was willing to ignore saving the human race because he was trying to jump off a falling rig to "save" his daughter with a hole in the side of her stomach. Extremely stupid and selfish, considering he would see her again when he got ported back to his time line.