Official The Tomorrow War Thread

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This would have been some good mindless fun if it didn’t try to be so serious

They would never have the serum if the aliens didn’t attack! Killing the aliens at the ship washes everything in the future away. Beyond that, the government will send you to the future to be eaten by aliens but won’t splurge on a ticket to Russia :mindblown:

Other than this, I turned my brain off and got to the credits :yeshrug:

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Loved it :wow:the hand to hand combat at the end. The sacrifice every one made :mjcry:

They probably were going to inject each cell with the toxin but they actually became alert and more of them were there than they expected. Also makes sense as breh went out as a hero and didn’t have to die slowly from cancer.

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it again with my girl, my brother, and his wife. shyt was still as entertaining as the first time i watched. Maybe its the video game fan in me but even the ridiculousness of it was entertaining to me. Everyone else enjoyed it as well.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its unrealistic these things could take over the world. If bullets can pierce their necks and bellies, would fighter jets, gunship helicopters, drones and heat seeking missiles not do the job? Maybe im missing something :patrice: I could see if these things were sentient creatures with superior technology but, they're essentially rabid animals.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found this surprisingly entertaining, and I typically bash all these new streaming movies that come out nowadays.

Yeah the ending was flawed, but I understand why there was a sense of urgency. They all made an emotional decision considering what they experienced.