Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HFB - Have Flings Brehs

JOEL KINNAMAN
Gets Restraining Order ...
AGAINST WOMAN WHO ALLEGEDLY EXTORTED HIM OVER SEX

Joel Kinnaman claims a woman with whom he had sex back in 2018 is now claiming it was not consensual, and he wants a restraining order.

The "Suicide Squad" star claims he met Gabriella Magnusson back in 2017, when she was an aspiring model and actress. He says they had a "brief romantic relationship" the following year and she "is now using harassment, threats of physical violence by herself and others, and threats to disseminate false information to extort money from [him]."

Kinnaman, who has appeared in "The Killing," "Altered Carbon," "RoboCop" and "House of Cards." says their relationship took a turn in December, 2018, when they had sex and she was bothered that he didn't let her stay over and didn't check to make sure she made it home safe.

[Edit] Nate would've been proud :myman:

He says after that encounter, she sent him sexually explicit videos of herself in 2019 and 2020. He says he did not respond and blocked her. Kinnaman says that made her angry and she tried contacting him using other peoples' phones and became increasingly confrontational.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, she threatened to publicize false information -- specifically, that they had sex against her will in December, 2018, unless he gave in to her financial demands.

Kinnaman says he tried resolving things last month when his manager was meeting with Magnusson and her brother, who was carrying a rifle. He says during that conversation, she admitted the sex wasn't against her will but she was upset with the way he treated her. She mentioned the sex was so rushed she kept her shoes on and was then shown the door.

According to the docs, Kinnaman says Magnusson said she was a member of the Crips and threatened members of the gang would hurt him.

She says she knew people like Chris Brown, LeBron James and Lil Wayne, all of whom were angry at him and were available to harm him on her behalf. Kinnaman says she said, "They will f*** your life, Joel ... everyone will come after you in L.A. ... he will f*** your life so you will not be able to film anymore, Joel."

Kinnaman also says at one point her brother pointed a rifle at his manager.

He says her demands included an apartment for 1 year, a work visa, a Wiki page, a verified Instagram, an introduction to a Hollywood agent and other compensation in exchange for staying silent.

Joel Kinnaman Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Allegedly Extorted him Over Sex

The 'Crip'

dame white boy straight treated her like a bedwench disposable :mjlol:

says their relationship took a turn in December, 2018, when they had sex and she was bothered that he didn't let her stay over and didn't check to make sure she made it home safe

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Excellent film, a bit on the long side. But I enjoyed it thoroughly. :obama:
Idris and Cena did their thing....

Ratcatcher 2 could get all this dikk, those eyes and that accent :noah:
10619158.jpg

King Shark was a G, waaay better than Killer Croc. nikka survived being blasted on, cannibal fish, crashing through buildings, fukkin starro slinging his ass like a frisbee. Makes me wonder how Waller captured son :jbhmm: :mjlol:
I hope you bruhs watched til after the credits for the extra scene :lupe:

A remade PeaceMaker built on vengeance, that's a scary sight :demonic: :damn:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So I’m curious

what do you guys think is next?

does Harley bloodsport king shark and rat catcher all come back?

does cena return?

you would think viola is a lock but I’m not sure

will smith return? He probably needs it

what other characters could be involved?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I wonder how black Adam was supposed to work in this shyt. I feel like they nerfed starro, black Adam would've had to been big time nerfed too.

Daps
I wonder how black Adam was supposed to work in this shyt. I feel like they nerfed starro, black Adam would've had to been big time nerfed too.
They had to nerf Starro, full powered pissed off Starro washes them. Same reason the MCU nerf's Hulk. He could single handedly take down a ton of shyt with brute force. Comic Book Hulk vs Thanos in IF on board the ship goes very differently than his fight with MCU Hulk.

Starro is a world ender in comics

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
They had to nerf Starro, full powered pissed off Starro washes. Same reason the MCU nerf's Hulk. He could single handedly take down a ton of shyt with brute force. Comic Book Hulk vs Thanos in IF on board the ship goes very differently than his fight with MCU Hulk.

Starro is a world ender in comics.
Yeah, I think they should've saved starro for justice league or something. When he was talking about "this is my city" I was like :hhh: that's it? Where's the ambition?

Daps
Yeah, I think they should've saved starro for justice league or something. When he was talking about "this is my city" I was like :hhh: that's it? Where's the ambition?

It's pretty obvious this was not the same Starro from the comics. Starro from the comics usually rolls up and is like "Yeah this is my planet and y'all aren't going to stop me".

WB doesn't have the balls to make a movie with Starro as the big bad vs JL. Look how bad they fukked up an easy A-tier bad guys like Doomsday and Lex Luthor. There's no way in hell they could ever properly figure out how to use The actual comic book version of Starro. They don't have that in them, if they did there's no way in hell they let Gunn use him in this movie.

Also Gunn seemingly makes it obvious that this version of Starro isn't a conqueror at all except in name and seemingly is just doing everything in self defense and anger. Technically there's an opening that the comic version of Starro could show up looking for it's offspring or something but I doubt we see that.