Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This movie is fukking dumb. No wonder DC is always getting their ass kicked by Marvel when it's something other than Batman or Superman.

These superheros are fukking stupid. Polka Dot Man, TDK, Weasel, Ratcatcher, Javelin. The fukk is this shyt?
I would be down for a Ratcatcher movie though

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just finished watching. Went in with slightly below average expectations, and was proven wrong. Glad this movie didn't take it self seriously, humor was great imo, and not forced; it just flowed well. When we seen what Polka dots power could do in that hall way to those soldiers, I was like :patrice:, then when he evaporated that starfish leg I thought to myself, he's way too strong, they're gonna have to seriously injure or kill him at some point; then not a second later he dies off. The rat girl was meh, her power was a device her father made, that can break at anytime; and now shes useless. Shark was mindless fun, and Cena/Idris were hilarious to me.

At the start of the movie I was :unimpressed:, when they got on the beach and started showing their powers, I knew what time it was from there, I was hooked. Anyway, im all over the place, but good movie.

-Milton

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Cool movie but uneven at times. I was really digging everything up until Harley's story kicked off. It took away from the group dynamic which was the thing I liked the most. She was my least favorite of the team. I don't think Margot is all that impressive.

They could have trimmed some fat and knocled 15-20 minutes off the runtime.

7.5/10

That Harley story in the middle was unnecessary and too damn long. Killed the flow of the movie. I know it will never happen but would love a sequel without Harley in it.

Everyone else was great in the movie.

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Didn't see the first one, would I have to see it in order to follow this one?

The wife and I might watch it :ld:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
That Harley story in the middle was unnecessary and too damn long. Killed the flow of the movie. I know it will never happen but would love a sequel without Harley in it.

Everyone else was great in the movie.
The part she went on the killing spree breaking out the mansion with all the cartoon birds and flowers was pretty dope tho.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Mom’s just text me and said this shyt trash. Corny AF and made for people under 10 :picard:

said no real plot. Just cliches and killing :damn:

My moms never go in on movies like this. :pachaha:

yikes....moms not playing

i-said-what-i-said-nene-leakes.gif