Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just finished. Its way better than Suicide Squad(2016 or 17) It's def cool. Had a good time with it. Cena and Idris and the Rat girl shined. Liked Poka Dot Man, Harley and King Shark. Solid B+ I thought the Harley Quinn sequence didn't drag on at all.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
HFB - Have Flings Brehs

JOEL KINNAMAN
Gets Restraining Order ...
AGAINST WOMAN WHO ALLEGEDLY EXTORTED HIM OVER SEX

Joel Kinnaman claims a woman with whom he had sex back in 2018 is now claiming it was not consensual, and he wants a restraining order.

The "Suicide Squad" star claims he met Gabriella Magnusson back in 2017, when she was an aspiring model and actress. He says they had a "brief romantic relationship" the following year and she "is now using harassment, threats of physical violence by herself and others, and threats to disseminate false information to extort money from [him]."

Kinnaman, who has appeared in "The Killing," "Altered Carbon," "RoboCop" and "House of Cards." says their relationship took a turn in December, 2018, when they had sex and she was bothered that he didn't let her stay over and didn't check to make sure she made it home safe.

[Edit] Nate would've been proud :myman:

He says after that encounter, she sent him sexually explicit videos of herself in 2019 and 2020. He says he did not respond and blocked her. Kinnaman says that made her angry and she tried contacting him using other peoples' phones and became increasingly confrontational.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, she threatened to publicize false information -- specifically, that they had sex against her will in December, 2018, unless he gave in to her financial demands.

Kinnaman says he tried resolving things last month when his manager was meeting with Magnusson and her brother, who was carrying a rifle. He says during that conversation, she admitted the sex wasn't against her will but she was upset with the way he treated her. She mentioned the sex was so rushed she kept her shoes on and was then shown the door.

According to the docs, Kinnaman says Magnusson said she was a member of the Crips and threatened members of the gang would hurt him.

She says she knew people like Chris Brown, LeBron James and Lil Wayne, all of whom were angry at him and were available to harm him on her behalf. Kinnaman says she said, "They will f*** your life, Joel ... everyone will come after you in L.A. ... he will f*** your life so you will not be able to film anymore, Joel."

Kinnaman also says at one point her brother pointed a rifle at his manager.

He says her demands included an apartment for 1 year, a work visa, a Wiki page, a verified Instagram, an introduction to a Hollywood agent and other compensation in exchange for staying silent.

Joel Kinnaman Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Allegedly Extorted him Over Sex

The 'Crip'

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
HFB - Have Flings Brehs

JOEL KINNAMAN

Joel Kinnaman claims a woman with whom he had sex back in 2018 is now claiming it was not consensual, and he wants a restraining order.

The "Suicide Squad" star claims he met Gabriella Magnusson back in 2017, when she was an aspiring model and actress. He says they had a "brief romantic relationship" the following year and she "is now using harassment, threats of physical violence by herself and others, and threats to disseminate false information to extort money from [him]."

Kinnaman, who has appeared in "The Killing," "Altered Carbon," "RoboCop" and "House of Cards." says their relationship took a turn in December, 2018, when they had sex and she was bothered that he didn't let her stay over and didn't check to make sure she made it home safe.

He says after that encounter, she sent him sexually explicit videos of herself in 2019 and 2020. He says he did not respond and blocked her. Kinnaman says that made her angry and she tried contacting him using other peoples' phones and became increasingly confrontational.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, she threatened to publicize false information -- specifically, that they had sex against her will in December, 2018, unless he gave in to her financial demands.

Kinnaman says he tried resolving things last month when his manager was meeting with Magnusson and her brother, who was carrying a rifle. He says during that conversation, she admitted the sex wasn't against her will but she was upset with the way he treated her. She mentioned the sex was so rushed she kept her shoes on and was then shown the door.

According to the docs, Kinnaman says Magnusson said she was a member of the Crips and threatened members of the gang would hurt him.

She says she knew people like Chris Brown, LeBron James and Lil Wayne, all of whom were angry at him and were available to harm him on her behalf. Kinnaman says she said, "They will f*** your life, Joel ... everyone will come after you in L.A. ... he will f*** your life so you will not be able to film anymore, Joel."

He says her demands included an apartment for 1 year, a work visa, a Wiki page, a verified Instagram, an introduction to a Hollywood agent and other compensation in exchange for staying silent.

Joel Kinnaman Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Allegedly Extorted him Over Sex

The 'Crip'

bytches be cray.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
HFB - Have Flings Brehs

JOEL KINNAMAN

The 'Crip'

The lives these people live
I need to get some clout

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
That’s was really damn good, crazy how nobody was safe and anybody could get killed

Kept you on your toes and wondering who would make it to the end
I was scared as hell for Ratcatcher when she first tried befriending King Shark :lupe:

When he wouldn’t let go of her arm upon the handshake :lupe:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Movie could’ve been tighter. Think it needed to be about 1:50 in runtime. It’s a solid joint. I’d say 7.8. Gunn makes a lot of interesting directorial choices like when Flagg and Peacemaker are fighting, and the audience is watching via the reflection in the helmet. I do not like how dependent his films are on music from yesteryear. It makes sense in GotG, but here I didn’t like that much. I hate rats too, so I felt Bloodsport’s pain. Overall, it’s an enjoyable joint.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Having just finished it recently, I really enjoyed that opening. Without giving anything away, it set a tone of unpredictability and chaos that kept you on your toes and immediately immersed you into that world, which I dig. I enjoy action movies that just get you right into the crux of things off the bat, so this really pulled me in immediately.
This film was way better than it’s predecessor and it’s a shame the stigma of that one might put people off this one. This was really fun, I wish I saw it in theaters instead of at home