Official The Suicide Squad Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The film try to create suspense by cutting away and going to a different scene. They did this about 5 times and only two of them really stuck the landing. Which was the final two times... Haley break out/BloodSport saving RC2

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
So I’m curious

what do you guys think is next?

does Harley bloodsport king shark and rat catcher all come back?

does cena return?

you would think viola is a lock but I’m not sure

will smith return? He probably needs it

what other characters could be involved?
They're gonna introduce Poison Ivy

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Liked the movie
Still don't have it over the OG squad movie
Next movie bring back Deadshot, Harley, Bloodsport, and Zombie Rick flag(they need to stop killing this dude off in all squad content)
:leon:REALLY? That movie was absolutely terrible to me, so I am quite intrigued by your different opinion. What did you like about the og and what did you think they did better in that one? This isn't to shyt on it or you either. I've really never met anyone that actually liked that movie.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
:leon:REALLY? That movie was absolutely terrible to me, so I am quite intrigued by your different opinion. What did you like about the og and what did you think they did better in that one? This isn't to shyt on it or you either. I've really never met anyone that actually liked that movie.
The only thing I remember about that film was constantly playing songs all the way through like it was made with an algorithm

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Just caught this, very solid reasons and good points being made. I'm still confounded by Mortal Kombat's success. Especially over this, but I haven't caught it yet either. I'm a see what "Free Guy" does for perspective.

Mortal kombat had a ton of hype between the games being popular.. the old movie being a cult classic and the movie promising real fatalities.

Movie was just ok tho :manny:

Scorpion and Sub Zero were dope. Rest was mid

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Of course the good movie bombs at the office

:francis:

THE 1ST MOVIE SUCKED.

WHY WOULD PPL PAY
THEIR MONEY TO SEE THE SEQUEL
ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS FREE
ON HBO?

I DEFINITELY ANTICIPATED
MK WAY MORE THAN THIS shyt
EVEN THO IT TURNED OUT TO BE GOOD.
:devil:
:evil:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
HFB - Have Flings Brehs

JOEL KINNAMAN
Gets Restraining Order ...
AGAINST WOMAN WHO ALLEGEDLY EXTORTED HIM OVER SEX

Joel Kinnaman claims a woman with whom he had sex back in 2018 is now claiming it was not consensual, and he wants a restraining order.

The "Suicide Squad" star claims he met Gabriella Magnusson back in 2017, when she was an aspiring model and actress. He says they had a "brief romantic relationship" the following year and she "is now using harassment, threats of physical violence by herself and others, and threats to disseminate false information to extort money from [him]."

Kinnaman, who has appeared in "The Killing," "Altered Carbon," "RoboCop" and "House of Cards." says their relationship took a turn in December, 2018, when they had sex and she was bothered that he didn't let her stay over and didn't check to make sure she made it home safe.

[Edit] Nate would've been proud :myman:

He says after that encounter, she sent him sexually explicit videos of herself in 2019 and 2020. He says he did not respond and blocked her. Kinnaman says that made her angry and she tried contacting him using other peoples' phones and became increasingly confrontational.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, she threatened to publicize false information -- specifically, that they had sex against her will in December, 2018, unless he gave in to her financial demands.

Kinnaman says he tried resolving things last month when his manager was meeting with Magnusson and her brother, who was carrying a rifle. He says during that conversation, she admitted the sex wasn't against her will but she was upset with the way he treated her. She mentioned the sex was so rushed she kept her shoes on and was then shown the door.

According to the docs, Kinnaman says Magnusson said she was a member of the Crips and threatened members of the gang would hurt him.

She says she knew people like Chris Brown, LeBron James and Lil Wayne, all of whom were angry at him and were available to harm him on her behalf. Kinnaman says she said, "They will f*** your life, Joel ... everyone will come after you in L.A. ... he will f*** your life so you will not be able to film anymore, Joel."

Kinnaman also says at one point her brother pointed a rifle at his manager.

He says her demands included an apartment for 1 year, a work visa, a Wiki page, a verified Instagram, an introduction to a Hollywood agent and other compensation in exchange for staying silent.

Joel Kinnaman Gets Restraining Order Against Woman Who Allegedly Extorted him Over Sex

The 'Crip'

Sex was so rushed her shoes were still on and then shown the door.
She sent him videos and he blocked her.

:bryan:

My respect for this man has increased 10 fold.:salute: