Official The Suicide Squad Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
wound up watching it again last night. Still a 8/10 but i will admit its just a tad too long. Probably because of the harley rescue. Prolly should've just had her nvr get caught or something. I know they wanted to give her, her scene cuz she's a big deal but they didnt need it. Everything else was *chefs kiss* my cac gunn undefeated in his r rated bag. Hope he gets to do another one after guardians.

CookDat

Shaken, not stirred.
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Maaaannnn, I had doubts that this would be good but it surpassed all expectations

That scene of Harley goin straight through Starro's eye and floating while the rats came in afterwards felt so surreal and slightly psychadelic. One of my favorite visual moments in the whole movie. In fact everything that involved Harley had me entertained and laughing.

Awesome movie. This will be a cult classic soon.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:whoo: Holy fukk was this movie dope

Idris the god and Cena carried this movie:whew:

peacemaker is a great character, willing to kill kids and anyone to maintain the peace:ooh:

loved the action and violence :whew:

king shark was funny and I liked the rat catcher girl and polka dot dude was funny with his mommy issues

all in all, I want a sequel with this same team

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:whoo: Holy fukk was this movie dope

Idris the god and Cena carried this movie:whew:

peacemaker is a great character, willing to kill kids and anyone to maintain the peace:ooh:

loved the action and violence :whew:

king shark was funny and I liked the rat catcher girl and polka dot dude was funny with his mommy issues

all in all, I want a sequel with this same team
somebody wanna tell him :francis:

Last edited: