Official The Suicide Squad Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Enjoyed the film, although was about 20mins too long. question

If Waller red buttoned erbody wouldn’t starro have obviously controlled everyone on the island and then eventually go to America but now even bigger and more powerful?

Yeah, Idris knew that Waller and them didn't understand the danger so that's why he turned around.

In universe tho I'm sure the Justice League would've handled it but this a suicide squad film not a JL film. :yeshrug:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool movie but uneven at times. I was really digging everything up until Harley's story kicked off. It took away from the group dynamic which was the thing I liked the most. She was my least favorite of the team. I don't think Margot is all that impressive.

They could have trimmed some fat and knocled 15-20 minutes off the runtime.

7.5/10

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I was surprised with how well the CGI held up until one scene that honestly should of been trimmed down or cut... It was narly af when you describe it out loud, but CGI was rough and honestly... You was almost asking too much for a CGI team to do what they did up until that point anyways. Then, they was like... fukk this. This is the best we can do.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
It was literally the best zombie film of the year for the 12 seconds it tried to be than Army of the Dead tried to be over 2 1/2 hours....

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I loved this movie. A bit too long because of the Harley stuff, but I’m a Harley fan so I didn’t totally mind. I just think that personal character development either belongs in her own movie, a proper Gotham City Sirens, or Ivy should have been introduced in this movie.

I can’t think of any other B level villain that has been getting attention like King Shark. He needs to be in Aquaman 2.

The movie is violent as hell, has crude humor, but yet has a lot of heart. King Shark just wanted friends :to:

I don’t get some of the critiques of the movie. It’s too violent. Killing that guy that was sleeping was so horrible. The animal cruelty. Why is Harley like that? The shyt is called The Suicide Squad. It’s filled with killers and super villains to go do black ops shyt. And Harley is a crazy bytch, with all types of issues, a lot of which go back before Joker.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Cool movie but uneven at times. I was really digging everything up until Harley's story kicked off. It took away from the group dynamic which was the thing I liked the most. She was my least favorite of the team. I don't think Margot is all that impressive.

They could have trimmed some fat and knocled 15-20 minutes off the runtime.

7.5/10

Harley has turned into DCEU's Wolverine. She really didn't even need to be in the movie at all.

Hopefully Idris Elba comes back for the sequel. Wouldn't mind if Will came back, but don't really see how 2 Alphas are going to work on the same team.