Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You're trying to convince me to fukk with a movie, because you like it. You are absolutely wasting your time.:unimpressed:
:patrice:I can't like something I never seen. I'm just telling you we never saw the actual movie. You're talking about a completely different movie. I'm not sure if you're catching that.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:patrice:I can't like something I never seen. I'm just telling you we never saw the actual movie. You're talking about a completely different movie. I'm not sure if you're catching that.

I am. You're dealing with semantics. I was referring to the version that came out in 2016 as 'The Ayer Version' because his name is on the movie. You're referring to an Ayer cut of the movie - which may or may not come out, but regardless - I still have no interest in seeing it.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Doesn’t have the big name comic characters, specific story adaptation, or the mystique of being the first or last or culmination of this that or the other as far as stan shyt

But cotdamn was this a lot of fun. Charismatic characters, humor that hit waaaay better than the trailer had me thinking, and the plot, pacing, and execution were all pretty dope. Fight scenes, gore, and violence? Dope.

If comic book movies are fast food, this felt like Chick-Fil-A. It’s what the first flick should’ve been.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So is boomerang

Done in the DCU? I’ve heard that he’s in the Flash movie, and apart of the pending Snyderverse
The Flash movie is doing a multiverse thing so its possible that it could be Boomer from a different universe.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Regarding Amanda Waller...

I took it like this. You are absolutely right that they got her all wrong in this... but it was by design.

The reason they got her wrong was because they wanted to make her character fit the tone of THIS movie which is a dark comedy.

So when she comes back in another movie, her character is of course going to be nothing like it was in this one.

This story is being told from the vantage of the Suicide Squad. But when she shows up in a Batman movie, her story will be told from that vantage point.
I could get down with that because regardless of what they have her doing Viola kills it in this role.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ppl saying that king shark wasnt needed in this is crazy...he brought the simple bloodlust fukkery

i no friends :mjcry:..num nums :demonic:
King Shark (along with Ratcatcher) was the heart of this movie. That big dumb man-eating shark monster had all sorts of emotional beats even though he was simpleminded.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
DC fukkboys...

question??

who has powers and who doesnt??