Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I called him Ben Jr. :mjcry: at first I thought he wasn’t going to make it when he swam inside starfish. A lot of shyt went left when I didn’t expect it to, like the little alien piranhas :picard: They were trying to eat my boy alive
Yo when we first saw them I knew some bullshyt was coming :laff::laff:soon as these b*stards dropped in the room and turned around like:mjgrin:King Shark::ohhh::pachaha:Piranhas::sas1::mjpls::ufdup::birdman::demonic:
King Shark::dwillhuh::lupe::whoa::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The movie was ok. Instead of including Bloodsport, they should have just cast Idris as Deadshot because that's basically what he was. John Cena played his role well and I'm looking forward to the limited series. King Shark was pretty funny. Viola Davis as Amanda Waller was good. She was made for that role.

Definitely got the 80s action movie vibe with this movie.

I'd rate this 6.5/10. I was going to watch it next week in theaters but this movie is definitely better on Max than watching in the theaters. Better than the first movie.

So happy Pete Davidson died a gruesome death! :ahh:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
James Gunn is a sick man:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Not even 20 minutes into the movie and dude got his amanda waller on some

fSV89.gif

:mjlol:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yall went to the theater or did HBO Max.

I got HBO Max for free since I got AT&T fiber gig service, but I wanna peep on the big screen. Wife and Kids back from Summer Vacation in Charleston and wifee damn sure aint' going and not taking my young sons to it.

HBO Max. No real incentive to go to the movies. My tv is decent and I have a surround sound set up with speakers all over the living room.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Movie was funny af. well-paced. didn't even realize it was over 2 hours long
how none of these nikkas not know that the weasel couldn't swim tho? :dead::dead::dead:
:russ:
That shyt had me rolling. Really set the tone for the fukkery that was about to take place.
I'm a super hero!!!!!!!

:wow:

:mjcry:
Not gonna lie, lol. My heart dropped a little bit when that happened. I thought he was going to make it. :russ:
Only complaint - besides some of the soundtrack parts - is they really wasted Fillion and Capaldi in this.
I think that was low key brilliant though. Nothing we haven’t seen before, but it still gets people. When you see certain characters you expect them to either make it all the way or have a prominent presence. Gunn really pump faked with a lot of the cast.
The movie was ok. Instead of including Bloodsport, they should have just cast Idris as Deadshot because that's basically what he was. John Cena played his role well and I'm looking forward to the limited series. King Shark was pretty funny. Viola Davis as Amanda Waller was good. She was made for that role.
Definitely got the 80s action movie vibe with this movie.
I'd rate this 6.5/10. I was going to watch it next week in theaters but this movie is definitely better on Max than watching in the theaters. Better than the first movie.
So happy Pete Davidson died a gruesome death! :ahh:
I’m vaxxed up, and where I go has been pretty good about protocols so I might go see it in theatres to boost numbers. I want to see if there will be a difference in how I experience it.
Also, I knew Pete wouldn’t make it to the end, but God, lol. Turned that nikka into a MK11 Fatality.
I hate how every movie she has a one man army scene where she can't get killed. Dude it in this one and birds of prey at the police station.
I feel you. She’s the one character that feels like the stakes don’t seem as high for. It’s annoying, because you know she’s going to make it out in the end because she’s a cash cow. I will say that this is the most down to earth that I’ve seen her character, for whatever that’s worth. Plus I think part of her appeal is just you know the blatant fukkery that’s going to happen whenever she hits the screen.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
also DC has consistently nailed two characters across their animated and movie universe and that’s king shark and Harley. Although cartoon King Shark might be my favorite DC character of all time

200.gif

I even like King Shark's portrayal in the upcoming Suicide Squad video game

Another thing that surprised me was
That they killed Captain Boomerang. Boomer is a long standing Suicide Squad member. Usually in the comics, Deadshot, Boomer and Harley always survive the missions. Everyone else is fair game. And not only did they kill Captain Boomerang, but they did it in the first act