Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Daps
also DC has consistently nailed two characters across their animated and movie universe and that’s king shark and Harley. Although cartoon King Shark might be my favorite DC character of all time

200.gif

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I fell asleep.
I gotta piklck up again.
I liked this shyt.
Yo is Idris Will Smiths character again??

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, this film shows you how disappointingly lackluster Idris' film career has been. I dunno if it was his agent/choices or just simply Hollywood wasn't getting it, maybe both. He could have easily been one of the biggest action leads in Hollywood right now.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Loved mostly everything except the action sequences...

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Cool film. Definitely prefer Idris' character as opposed to Will's. I thought Harley was going be be center of attention but they did a good job of balancing the cast. The side characters were fun. They got me again with that pump fake in the beginning.
Ratcatcher:salute:

Polka Dot Man :heh:

King Shark :skip:

Waller
tenor.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Also, this film shows you how disappointingly lackluster Idris' film career has been. I dunno if it was his agent/choices or just simply Hollywood wasn't getting it, maybe both. He could have easily been one of the biggest action leads in Hollywood right now.

Everytime I think about how they fukked up the potential of The Dark Tower series .......