Official The Suicide Squad Thread

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yall went to the theater or did HBO Max.

I got HBO Max for free since I got AT&T fiber gig service, but I wanna peep on the big screen. Wife and Kids back from Summer Vacation in Charleston and wifee damn sure aint' going and not taking my young sons to it.

HBO max for me...one thing is for sure..this movie earned its R rating :heh:..this was some good shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
yeah these trailers have been terrible. Should have just placed the emphasis on over the top violence and push it as mindless 80s style action that were unintentionally comedies because they didnt take themselves too serious.

I'm still 100% convinced that The Expendables is self-aware satire of that entire genre. No one can convince me that movie is meant to be played straight.

Every fukking line/scene is some combo of :heh: and :mjlol: and :leostare:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall went to the theater or did HBO Max.

I got HBO Max for free since I got AT&T fiber gig service, but I wanna peep on the big screen. Wife and Kids back from Summer Vacation in Charleston and wifee damn sure aint' going and not taking my young sons to it.

Theatre. Definitely a movie for the theatre imo.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Dope ass movie :wow::wow:
Strong performances all around.
The level of violence :blessed:
The Action scenes were well shot :obama:
the super powered fukkery and comedy
James Gunn really did a great job mirroring Jon Ostanders run with the twist. He did a great job portraying Starro as a scary character with the twitching dismembered bodies in the laboratory scene :damn:

The main group of character had moments to shine.
It was great to see Idris Elba in a dope ass leading role for a big movie.

Jon Cena was great as Peacemaker

King Shark is such a dope character to use
Viola was excellent as Amanda Waller of course

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I had no expectations for this since I thought the first one was garbage. Cannot believe how much I enjoyed this. This is the best movie I've seen since the pandemic began. Was thoroughly entertained from start to finish. It was funny as fukk and the action/violence was great.

The early scene with the Weasel in the water set the tone for the entire film. :heh: