Official The Suicide Squad Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Finished it like 20 minutes ago. Way better than the first. Funny, had action and the kills were wild. I liked Cena in the role and can’t wait to see him in a series. I thought Elba was great as bloodsport and I definitely liked him a lot more than Smith’s Deadshot, even knowing that Elba had more to work with. Quinn was good. Flagg was good. I loved how they made corny ass characters cool, shoutouts to PolkaDot Man and Rat Catcher.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just read on Wikipedia that calendar man was in this. Must've been quick as fukk. Did anybody catch him?

Yeah. He's in the prison scene. He's the guy that was clowning on Polka Dot Man's powers.

If you go back and see it, you're probably gonna be mad at yourself for missing it. shyt was one of those Date/Epic Movie type levels of blatant/lazy. :mjlol:

Overall, this wasn't terrible by any means. If I'm being honest, I probably would've been a bit more sour on it had I gone out to the theater for it. Not something I'm probably going to go out of my way to watch again, but I'd probably throw it on if I see It's playing on one of the HBOs on a random Saturday afternoon.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yall went to the theater or did HBO Max.

I got HBO Max for free since I got AT&T fiber gig service, but I wanna peep on the big screen. Wife and Kids back from Summer Vacation in Charleston and wifee damn sure aint' going and not taking my young sons to it.
HBOmax but I’ll buy a ticket when I go to see Green Knight to support Gunn.

Daps

I got HBO Max for free since I got AT&T fiber gig service, but I wanna peep on the big screen. Wife and Kids back from Summer Vacation in Charleston and wifee damn sure aint' going and not taking my young sons to it.

Hbo max. I'm not doing movie theaters during the pandemic.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

I got HBOMax as well but decided to go see it in IMAX since it was shot entirely with IMAX cameras. The format really shined in the last 30 mins. if you got a decent IMAX theater near you (and you vaccinated :comeon:) I would go check it out