Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Man fukk yall this was hilarious :laff::laff::laff:Bloodsport and Peacemaker fukkery, Ratcatcher 2 I knew would be the emotional anchor of this film and I liked her being a kinda daughter/lil sis to Bloodsport. Harley, King Shark, Polkadot man, Flagg, were all dope to me:blessed::blessed::blessed:John Cena killed it too he's definitely killing this role:banderas:Shout out to Ms. Wallace killing is as Waller. Just pure:demonic::damn::damn::damn:I kept wondering where the hell is Batman she's bugging out again :damn::damn::damn::damn:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It's crazy that Harley has got 3 movies and we've seen the joker once officially.

:ehh: I was impressed by Cena.

I wish they saved starro for something else. Was wasted imo, could've been some huge justice league shyt. Went out way too easy.

Better than birds of prey and suicide squad. But it's not a fair comparison to the first one cause we never got The Ayer cut.

Some corny ass marvel jokes, but with cuss words.

Alright movie.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yall went to the theater or did HBO Max.

I got HBO Max for free since I got AT&T fiber gig service, but I wanna peep on the big screen. Wife and Kids back from Summer Vacation in Charleston and wifee damn sure aint' going and not taking my young sons to it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I got HBO Max for free since I got AT&T fiber gig service, but I wanna peep on the big screen. Wife and Kids back from Summer Vacation in Charleston and wifee damn sure aint' going and not taking my young sons to it.
I'm not stepping foot in a theater this year:mjcry:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

Stayed home. Me and my moms watched it.
No desire for the theaters right now.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I just read on Wikipedia that calendar man was in this. Must've been quick as fukk. Did anybody catch him?