Official The Suicide Squad Thread

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
If we're going to put this up against the original one I will say this one holds up although the first one had its moments too

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If u take out the comic book chi, this is nothing more than a, c or b rated action flick.

And trying to watch this made me realize, Marvel has set the bar so high that it’s hard to watch any other comic book movies. And it’s to the point that critics have been reduced to nitpicking every little thing in the MCU. But will praise movies like this no matter how bad they are simply because it’s a non marvel flick. It’s something different.

This movie is trash. One of the biggest mistakes WB is making with their DC movies is getting aging big name actors to star in them. They went from an aging Ben Afleck to an aging Will Smith, to an aging Edris Elba… to an aging The Rock.

I’m pretty much past the whole Stan wars thing. But I guess marvel has been winning for so long, people are clamoring for new shyt. And I see why Marvel didn’t care Gunn made this.
Man. Stop acting like you ain’t a shill.

You were caping against ScarJo just to protect Marvelset.

posting RT scores before the movie came out and downplay the terrible Taskmaster interpretation

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The end is better than the beginning, I like the first one better, 6/10

There is a post credit scene that sets up a HBO max 8 episode series in January.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Just finished. 9.5 out of 10.

Leaning into the fukkery was the best decision they could have made. Reminded me of the Legends of Tomorrow fukkery.

Really enjoyed this. DC got one.

I’m glad they leaned in to it. I didn’t see the 1st one or the Harley movie so I didn’t know what to expect. I was surprised. When I saw it was a talking shark in this I said Im in :russ:

Where breh kept seeing his mother was the funniest shyt to me.

Daps
I’m glad they leaned in to it. I didn’t see the 1st one or the Harley movie so I didn’t know what to expect. I was surprised. When I saw it was a talking shark in this I said Im in :russ:

Where breh kept seeing his mother was the funniest shyt to me.

I couldn't get through the first 10 min of HQ. It was feminist foolishness.

This movie tho is a work of art. Marvel stans in here upset :mjlol:

I'm a marvel stan too but I just want good entertainment above all else. And this was highly entertaining.

Whoever said the jokes wasn't hitting is crazy:mjlol:

Who is Milton? :lolbron: