Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm sorry but... this movie is stupid.

This is the type of movie that make people not like comic book movies.

When Gunn did GOTG, he had to rely on story because of the Disney PG restrictions.

With this he's trying to use too much gore, trying to be a bootleg dead pool :snoop:

I'm watching this simultaneously as I watch Steelers/Cowboys on my laptop.

This preseason game is more interesting than this movie.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This was amazing. Like an Inglorious Basterds but sci-fi infused.

The jokes were great but I didn’t feel like it was trying to be funny. Just weird/absurd.

Guardians was a better ensemble movie. This was just a good cast of individual characters.

Who the hell is Milton?

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
This was amazing. Like an Inglorious Basterds but sci-fi infused.

The jokes were great but I didn’t feel like it was trying to be funny. Just weird/absurd.

Guardians was a better ensemble movie. This was just a good cast of individual characters.

Who the hell is Milton?
What jokes were great? No one and nothing was funny in this. And I thought both guardians were funny.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If u take out the comic book chi, this is nothing more than a, c or b rated action flick.

And trying to watch this made me realize, Marvel has set the bar so high that it’s hard to watch any other comic book movies. And it’s to the point that critics have been reduced to nitpicking every little thing in the MCU. But will praise movies like this no matter how bad they are simply because it’s a non marvel flick. It’s something different.

This movie is trash. One of the biggest mistakes WB is making with their DC movies is getting aging big name actors to star in them. They went from an aging Ben Afleck to an aging Will Smith, to an aging Edris Elba… to an aging The Rock.

I’m pretty much past the whole Stan wars thing. But I guess marvel has been winning for so long, people are clamoring for new shyt. And I see why Marvel didn’t care Gunn made this.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only a half hour in, and these comments got me wondering if I made a wise decision or not. :picard:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This movie is fukking dumb. No wonder DC is always getting their ass kicked by Marvel when it's something other than Batman or Superman.

These superheros are fukking stupid. Polka Dot Man, TDK, Weasel, Ratcatcher, Javelin. The fukk is this shyt?