Official The Oscars Thread 2022

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
He made a lite-hearted jab about her movie career…that Will laughed at at first. Comics make jokes. That’s what they’re there for. You’re caping for a black woman that has done nothing, but disrespect her husband for years. This ain’t about “my brother’s keeper”. This is about knowing who you are, reading the room, and handling the biggest night of your life with class. Not some macho BS because your wife didn’t like the joke.

This. Smacking Chris Rock on Live TV for cracking a joke but doing nothing about August crackin' nuts in his wife is SUCKER shyt. fukk WILL

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
lol shea butter twitter saying Chris Rock is a c00n, and hates black women. It's a comedian and it was a joke, people going to back to 2016 when jada boycotted the awards and are saying that was the catalyst :dead: people read too much into it.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
lol nobody checked on chris?!

Chris Rock’s legend will only grow in the comedy world. The only comedian to ever make a Oscar winner resort to violence. :dead:

I’m sure more than a few folks have want s to put hands on Chris when he hosted the Oscars.

Chris murdered several people during his Oscar host run. I'm sure a lot of people in that room were secretly cheering Will on.