Official The New Edition Story Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
200_s.gif

Striaght @KOOL-AID smile when they got older...
w8fwg5I.png

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

Mark it in the books it's a certified classic! This is the blueprint any music biopic must follow as of now. There is no half stepping. TLC, Whitney, & Aaliyah have all failed in comparison. The the truly fukked up thing is TLC opened the flood gates for any and every music act to want to tell their story.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Mark it in the books it's a certified classic! This is the blueprint any music biopic must follow as of now. There is no half stepping. TLC, Whitney, & Aaliyah have all failed in comparison. The the truly fukked up thing is TLC opened the flood gates for any and every music act to want to tell their story.
We've only seen part one lol.

I think the kids did a phenomenal job. I don't know if the kid that played Ralph can really sing because it sounded natural and not too autotuned. The dance moves (they said they learned all of them within a couple weeks), acting, being able to distinguish the different personalities etc.

I'm just hoping the guys playing them when they are older can live up to the great performance that was the first 3 quarters of part one. Luke James will be in part 2 and he can actually sing.

I guess when a biopic is 3 parts long there's no choice but for it to be great. I hope it receives the attention straight outta compton received.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Was pretty entertaining. BET might have them one :ehh:

The kid portion was better than the young adults though. Wish we could Boyhood the young cast and keep them for the entire run. I still don't know which of the older ones is Bobby:patrice:
yep.. the kids did a fantastic job.. but we haven't seen too much of the older cats to judge just yet. We still got two parts left.

And yeah.. I couldn't tell which one was bobby at first.. but it's the dude with the teeth gap. dude from empire is Michael, tallest light skinned dude is Devoe, etc