Official The New Edition Story Thread

jackson35

Banned
Daps
By any chance, did you also do the Budweiser Superfest tour in 1989 with the expanded lineups with Guy, Tony Toni Tone, etc.? I read that a fight broke out between the Guy/N.E camps.
no. i believe that happen in north Carolina but i heard about what happen from the crew, it was a simple misunderstanding that led to someone being killed ,

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no. i believe that happen in north Carolina but i heard about what happen from the crew, it was a simple misunderstanding that led to someone being killed ,

nah New Edition and Guy had beef onstage and got in a fight, Teddy talked about but since they cool now has changed the tone but Guy was smoking NE off the stage same way Bob was smoking NE on the heartbreak tour. Muthafukkas tempo was faster and harder than NE's shyt, but NE even sped the tempo and came hard with the remixes (crucial and NE heartbreak) but couldn't fukk with the tempos

Violence On- And Offstage A Bitter Blow To R&b Tour

MC Hammer even put it in his movie and twisted it a little or maybe added another dimension to the story

But yo thats wassup that you went on the road with them and stuff yooo u got any live shows recording audio or video i am craving that shyt real talk live shows in the mid to late 80s were the perfect balance between the keyboards and live instruments like New Edition toured with most of the Stone City band as the backing tour and then bobby mixed larry white and dennis austin with some of the stone city after the heartbreak tour.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8

jackson35

Banned
Daps
nah New Edition and Guy had beef onstage and got in a fight, Teddy talked about but since they cool now has changed the tone but Guy was smoking NE off the stage same way Bob was smoking NE on the heartbreak tour. Muthafukkas tempo was faster and harder than NE's shyt, but NE even sped the tempo and came hard with the remixes (crucial and NE heartbreak) but couldn't fukk with the tempos

Violence On- And Offstage A Bitter Blow To R&b Tour

MC Hammer even put it in his movie and twisted it a little or maybe added another dimension to the story

But yo thats wassup that you went on the road with them and stuff yooo u got any live shows recording audio or video i am craving that shyt real talk live shows in the mid to late 80s were the perfect balance between the keyboards and live instruments like New Edition toured with most of the Stone City band as the backing tour and then bobby mixed larry white and dennis austin with some of the stone city after the heartbreak tour.
most of the footage i have is floating in youtube. you can check it out.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
look at your rep? who are you tell anyone who telling the truth? who gives a fukk about your fukk up views about ayanna Jackson ? if you think pac was in the right in letting that shyt happen in his presence.. god bless you, i on the hand think he should have have stop that shyt from going down, bit he was scarce to say anything according to him

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was in high school and my best friend's sister and her friends came back from a concert of theirs with pics of them with Ronnie, Ricky and Mike. Talking about the after party and dancing. All I saw in the background of those pics was bottles of VSOP, Trojans and beds with Ricky Bell giving a deviant smirk in the back. Only kind of dancing going on that night was horizontal.
:laff:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Only thing about it is I dont think they will be honest they afraid to talk about the interesting stuff in interviews where ne has always been honest about the stuff they showing now.
Probably waiting for their parents to die