Official The New Edition Story Thread

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bring back memories..

It's sad that almost over 17 to 20 years now there has been no solid black r&b groups
I could be very wrong but I think when left eye broke down how tlc was broke. It became a cautionary tale for aspiring groups and the fact hip hop took over pop music by the 00s and beyond.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
My son watched part 2 with me the other day.He's only 8, but cotdamnit, my moms let me watch Def Comedy Jam when I was a kid, so it's nothing.Black excellence gotta be explored on all levels.From Malcolm X to BBD:ufdup:

Made him go to bed right after because he had school the next morning.About 45 mins later, I'm heading up the stairs about to call it a night, and I hear

blaring from his bedroom.Looked through the lil crack in his doorway & he's in there trying to pull off the choreography.

Even though it was late on a school night, I didn't say nothing to him:myman:

Got a little star on your hands breh :wow::blessed:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
This is ALL FACTS. Bobby Brown was looked as a has-been and more people in '88 was interested in the New Edition comeback. If it isn't Love was THE SUMMER anthem that year! It was when Bobby release My Prerogative that end of that year was when he started to explode and he was the biggest artist of any genre that following year in '89. And BoyzIIMen was very MUCH the more popular group over Jodeci. "End of the Road" and Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" were literally the biggest singles ever in HISTORY. BoyzIIMen is the sole reason why Mike Bivens is worth 40 million to this day!
Wow, he couldn't break off them boys a nice amount? He instead pulled a cacpport on them?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
this was great. exceeded all expectations.
only thing i didmd like was their version of the Every Little Step and Poison videos.

:yeshrug:

actually enjoyed it more than Straight Outta Compton

also

ahaha

From juju to that.:francis: