Official The New Edition Story Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Cardio's big too. Dude says he pretty much works out every day. Makes sense when you see them do live performances and he's always on point with his dance moves.
Breh I'm 36, in better shape and younger than I ever looked.

Working out with a trainer too, believe it or not I'm bulking, i find my metabolism went up in my 30's :mindblown:

No thread derail.

Bobby need to get a trainer, prime Bobby was vicious with the choreography.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Yep... and on top of that, everybody was getting off of NJS by then. It was toward the end of that and the hip-hop soul era was coming in. I remember JG and Ralph's '93 shyt sounding particularly outdated.

^^^NOBODY was still doing this in '93.

Yep.

I remembered that video very well. Times changed and nobody wanted to hear that particular sound anymore. Especially in '93.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Breh I'm 36, in better shape and younger than I ever looked.

Working out with a trainer too, believe it or not I'm bulking, i find my metabolism went up in my 30's :mindblown:

No thread derail.

Bobby need to get a trainer, prime Bobby was vicious with the choreography.
If they're serious about this new tour coming up, it needs to be mandatory that Bobby hit the gym. Not just for the sake of performing, but just for his health in general. That vid from a couple years ago of him unable to perform was hard to watch.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
If they're serious about this new tour coming up, it needs to be mandatory that Bobby hit the gym. Not just for the sake of performing, but just for his health in general. That vid from a couple years ago of him unable to perform was hard to watch.

:wow:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

That's some shameful shyt right there.
Everybody couldn't be Hev. Dancing with extra weight especially when Bobby was skinny.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

That's B brown breh, doubt it was the weight, might have been lit considering what was going on around that time........If I'm correct he left the tour right around the time all that shyt popped.....and then for good.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
That's B brown breh, doubt it was the weight, might have been lit considering what was going on around that time........If I'm correct he left the tour right around the time all that shyt popped.....and then for good.
True. I believe this was about two years after Whitney passed and a year before his daughter died too.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Hey why does the "Crucial" music video sound different from the album version?

What version of the song are they using in the music video?

@stomachlines

nikka are you serious lol the video version is the live version of crucial

:usure: I downloaded New Edition's greatest hits album from 2005 called "Gold". The track for "Crucial" on "Gold" sounds like the Music video version of the song, not the album version.

EDIT:

Here's the version on the "Gold" album:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: I downloaded New Edition's greatest hits album from 2005 called "Gold". The track for "Crucial" on "Gold" sounds like the Music video version of the song, not the album version.

EDIT:

Here's the version on the "Gold" album:

That is the official remix of crucial that monte or somebody in flyte time the music video of crucial ia just the live version played at a faster tempo

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol: