Official The New Edition Story Thread

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This was the best biopic I've seen in years. :banderas: Too many great performances to list them all, but Bobby Brown's character was pissing me the fukk off lol. Dude must have been a real pain in the ass and that's an understatement. He had me :scust: :snoop::comeon::dame::what::beli: :why::dahell:all throughout.

This has seriously raised the bar. I didn't even know they went through a lot of that shyt.

The music industry is a fukking evil beast man. :smh:

The attention to detail is bananas. :whew:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Brehs I noticed Rizz ain't been on the press run for the movie.

No events. Nothing. Whys that?

They need to go on tour NOW. 29 mill viewers.

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
This was the best biopic I've seen in years. :banderas: Too many great performances to list them all, but Bobby Brown's character was pissing me the fukk off lol. Dude must have been a real pain in the ass and that's an understatement. He had me :scust: :snoop::comeon::dame::what::beli: :why::dahell:all throughout.

This has seriously raised the bar. I didn't even know they went through a lot of that shyt.

The music industry is a fukking evil beast man. :smh:

The attention to detail is bananas. :whew:

I was just about to post this. Shoutout to BET for uploading a quality version of this interview. They were not exaggerating on how tense that interview was.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beef between Mike & apparently Bob. I was watching the walk of fame ceremony & ralphy looked like he didn't want to be there.
I listen to the breakfast club interview and yea there's still some ish but hopefully they can come together they have everyone's attention right now.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
In
giphy.gif
:russ::russ:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Algee Smith (aka Ralph Tresvant) is apparently one of the leads in Kathryn Bigelow's upcoming project about the Detroit riots with John Boyega and Anthony Mackie :ohhh:

Algee Smith, who is the young lead in Kathryn Bigelow’s upcoming film about the Detroit riots, has signed with CAA. We’re told that Smith more than holds his own in the film alongside other cast members John Boyega, John Krasinski, Anthony Mackie, and Jacob Latimore.

The up-and-comer also stars as Ralph Tresvant in BET’s upcoming biopic The New Edition Story, directed by Chris Robinson and produced by Jesse Collins. He continues to be managed by John Eley and Yasmine Pearl at First Access Entertainment. His attorney is Rick Genow of Stone Genow.

Newcomer Algee Smith Signs With CAA

:salute: to Algee for moving onto bigger and better things

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I noticed Rizz ain't been on the press run for the movie.

No events. Nothing. Whys that?

They need to go on tour NOW. 29 mill viewers.

:wow:
I think this is the Record Label dude that was with them at the time but he was saying Ralph had a bad drug problem too and wondered why they didn't include it in the biopic. I remember being caught a little off guard when they made a comment wondering about Bobby or Ralph being able to make every show at some point in the movie.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think this is the Record Label dude that was with them at the time but he was saying Ralph had a bad drug problem too and wondered why they didn't include it in the biopic. I remember being caught a little off guard when they made a comment wondering about Bobby or Ralph being able to make every show at some point in the movie.

breh i follow breh on IG..who is this nikka?????????????????

He knows way too much. :dwillhuh:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on one hand you can't say biopics are hard to do because there's so much material and then flip it and say well why didn't this person talk about this or that especially when those things are negative.