Official The New Edition Story Thread

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
it was worse then that. I worked on this tour and the police and security had to hold Ronnie back from hurtin bobby that night

Any details from what you saw on the tour at any time? :feedme:

I also love how they played that as Brooke's theme when he came back to be the choreographer.

Agreed, lol.

They made Biv look like a dirt bag

....like, from the very beginning too, got Rick's momma goin in on him in the first 5 minutes of the damn movie. :pachaha:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Just a nitpicking question because I think this was awesome. Could they have kept the younger kids on longer or possibly the whole first episode?

I think so. You flesh out more of the story about their first shows, and being on the road, different experiences as kids out there for the first time, shyt they saw...clearly they were influenced by life on the road as kids being around adults all the damn time. I can see a scene where Maurice Starr gives Brooke that $1.87 check, flesh that out to show how shady that nikka was....

Then, that way, the LAST scene of Part 1 would be them morphing into teens while singing "Is This The End" in London.

But I agree that them as shorties could have been it's own hour. That's a very entertaining part of it, from a storytelling perspective, cause those kids playing them simply nailed every aspect of being them.

I done seen this shyt about six times now. :heh:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I think so. You flesh out more of the story about their first shows, and being on the road, different experiences as kids out there for the first time, shyt they saw...clearly they were influenced by life on the road as kids being around adults all the damn time. I can see a scene where Maurice Starr gives Brooke that $1.87 check, flesh that out to show how shady that nikka was....

Then, that way, the LAST scene of Part 1 would be them morphing into teens while singing "Is This The End" in London.

But I agree that them as shorties could have been it's own hour. That's a very entertaining part of it, from a storytelling perspective, cause those kids playing them simply nailed every aspect of being them.

I done seen this shyt about six times now. :heh:

Same except I've been skipping to the performances. They really need to release a soundtrack with the cast vocals on it.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Someone I had a conversation with about the movie said the dude that was part of Ronnie DeVoe's entourage bussin' off was also a bodyguard for Benzino.