Official The New Edition Story Thread

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I don't know anything about the new edition challenge but these cats killed it:

We need r&b groups back, this is the perfect time for it with so much bubblegum pop around.

edit: yo these cats are legit! They definitely got that "it" factor.

I trade in whatever dismal rapping ability I had growing up to be able to sing like that :stopitslime:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I finally caught up all of 3 Episodes today on my DVR so I wouldn't have to deal with the commerical.

I always hate BET but they did great job with New Edition. Everybody nailed it in this movie roles.

Bobby is a def fukkery in this movie

Aye....listen man, you sound like a little bytch :russ:

Right after his boy got his foot ran over with a car

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep....the voice sounds lighter in the studio/album version....the video is Bobby singing

If you listen to the king of stage Lp you know that it is Bob and Face on the song, this wasn't suppose to be Bob's song it was suppose Face song but LA wanted to give it to Bob, so you have face vocals and bob's vocal all over the track ain't no ralph tresvant

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Tryna make it out like Brooke was robbing them when he cared about them so much them fighting and wilding out gave him a heart attack :mjcry: Ronnie was ready to kill Bobby. They said shyt was much worse in real life :wow:

it was worse then that. I worked on this tour and the police and security had to hold Ronnie back from hurtin bobby that night