Official The New Edition Story Thread

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Everyone on social media is shocked finding out Ricky abused drugs. :mjcry:

Anyhow best thing about this, I can loudly blast my New Edition collection.:wow:

I mean, I do it anyway. But young tenderonis know some of the records now :takedat:

*finds oldest tracksuit in closet*

*puts on Bluetooth earpiece *

*steps out*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nehomeagain.jpg
Got this album for Christmas...still love this album. Shop around, you don't have to worry, oh yea, tighten it up, try again, how do you like your ,love served, home again :lawd:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've heard a lot people say that especially after that lifetime movie came out. I've seen a few people on here talk about how Whitney ruined his life and if he never got with her, he would have been as big as MJ or Prince which is obviously bullchit.

I'll be glad when people stop fallin' for all that shyt, lol...

Bobby ain't introduce Whitney to shyt, and Whitney ain't introduce Bob to shyt... they were both into it, and ended up doin' it together... her moms blamed Bobby cause it's easier to blame someone than accept that she did it on her own... Bobby sayin' Whitney did it cause there's still a bunch of shyt he doesn't own up to...

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The "six years later" shyt was :mjlol: right after Ralph is sayin' on the interview "a couple of months"

But it really was that way. They all got their solo shyt off and had the perfect launching pad to come back together and drop heat. But everybody wanted to try that second go-round. So instead of dropping a new NE album when they were still all on fire, they all got cold AF and HAD to reunite to get it poppin' again in '96.

Between '90-'92, if it was by an NE member (yeap, even Ralph), it was all over the radio... they were on a roll til they jumped out with them follow-ups.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
5 out of 5 bet 25 should have been the send off. The last reunion didn't go so well. To bad they waited 6 years to do another album. Like danj said they blew a huge opportunity. They all had there a$$hole moments. BBD well mike was feeling himself on the bet interview