Official The Many Saints of Newark Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
why is it showing that dikkie moltisanti as tony's mentor?

they've described it as jackie sr, tony and ralphie who hung out together as kids. I figured uncle junior would have been tony's mentor back in the day. maybe I'm forgetting something.
All the above can be true at the same time.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Wait this is a movie?? Was it always a movie, cuz I assumed this was going to be a series

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

they've described it as jackie sr, tony and ralphie who hung out together as kids. I figured uncle junior would have been tony's mentor back in the day. maybe I'm forgetting something.
Tony mentions multiple times on the show that dikkie was a mentor to him

AyyyLmao

All Star
Daps

It was pretty well-established in the series that dikkie was to Tony what Tony was to Christufah. Tony even says that himself.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

dikk was his mentor, Jr was his father figure. Jr never wanted the mob life for Tony.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why he never had the makings of a varsity athlete