Official The Mandalorian Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it, but is "parents hide child in a bunker before being killed in a rebellion" just a full on trope at this point? Why do i feel like i've seen that exact scene across 30 different movies/shows? didn't Rogue One do basically the exact same thing?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed it, but is "parents hide child in a bunker before being killed in a rebellion" just a full on trope at this point? Why do i feel like i've seen that exact scene across 30 different movies/shows? didn't Rogue One do basically the exact same thing?
Yep

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season 1 alone had three episodes better than any star wars movie besides empire strikes back.

finale was epic brehs.

IG-11 going full terminator and bringing comic relief along with those speeder storm troopers. :mjlol::mjlol:
backstory on gina carano from alderaan
mando taking on a tie fighter
the dark saber
yung yoda using the force on the flametrooper
the blacksmith bytch going HAM on the storm troopers by herself. :wow::wow:

season 2 gonna have mando out here tryna find jedi. mando might visit coruscant and dagobah :blessed:

dave filoni and jon favreau >>> kathleen kennedy and jj abrams

i even got hope for the obi wan show now.

:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt was dope as fukk man!!!!
I'll be back for the next season.
a5y09f4.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Just because she was a Shock Trooper doesn't mean that she knew about the Force. The Empire was vast and the Jedi at that point were urban legends. Thousands were wiped out in Order 66. Those who survived went underground or into exile.

I don't know. I find it really hard to believe the story of Luke Skywalker, the guy who won the war, didn't spread amongst the Rebel alliance :francis:

He was also should be restarting the Jedi Order around this time.