960x0.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Canon:
She was alive at the end of RotJ. Revealed by the Rebels finale.
They can and hopefully will easily ignore that stuff. 85% of the people watching the movies and tv shows will have never seen or heard of any of that stuff. At this point they can re introduce and do whatever.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can and hopefully will easily ignore that stuff. 85% of the people watching the movies and tv shows will have never seen or heard of any of that stuff. At this point they can re introduce and do whatever.

i don't think they ignoring it though. we just saw the darksaber and they dropping another season of clone wars on disney+

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: I need to check out the animated joints, I’ve heard such good things. Just takes alot for me to get into animated stuff.
yeah i skipped them because i thought they were too childish or something because they were cartoons. i've just started watching them since i got disney plus and they added a lot of depth to the prequels. made them a lot better and introduced a lot of cool characters too.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
i don't think they ignoring it though. we just saw the darksaber and they dropping another season of clone wars on disney+

The Siege of Mandalore was also briefly mentioned in the final episode of The Mandalorian and that arc is going to be featured in Season 7 of The Clone Wars.