Official The Mandalorian Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
"COME ON, BABY! DO THE MAGIC HAND THING! :damn:" :laff::laff::laff:

If the Star Wars movies are pulp sci-fi novels, this shyt was a book of haikus.There really wasn't any fat on this season at all. Damn near all the characters counted for something. Darth Fring as the overall antagonist is perfect. Can't wait for Season 2.

TV in general really delivered this year 'Watchmen', 'Mr Robot' and this all showing at the same time :whoo:

If anyone watching this has never clocked The Lone Wolf and Cub movies - you're sleeping on the timeless piff that inspired this .

I was already sold on the idea of watching a Western style show, but if they're gonna go the route of a whole Star Wars series in the vein of 'Shogun Assassin' with a fukking baby Yoda? GOAT potential :wow:

Called it as soon as I saw the end of the first episode. Big up Favreau, Famuyiwa, Filoni, Waititi, Howard and Chow for living up to the premise. :salute:

The thought of Yodaigoro the tiny Mando out there somewhere on his 'The Way, This Is:birdman:' by the time The Force Awakens starts is :wow:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, that was a fantastic finale :obama:, with everybody playing their part.

I knew that IG would play a big role in protecting Baby Yoda and that Mando would come around to liking him :to:

Mando: I'm not sad

IG: I analyzed your voice, you're sad :usure:

Carl Weathers bringing the comedy :pachaha:

Gina bringing the big guns and loyalty :ehh:

Even the blacksmith Mandolarian got a chance to put in work against the Imps :wow:

Baby Yoda was of course the breakout star from the show, but a strong second for me would be the music. Anytime the main theme starts to kick in doing a big moment :ohlawd:.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Awesome season finale, but it seemed a bit rushed. I wish they spread it out a bit more, but it's fine.

Carl Weathers has legit been killing it with the comedy. I lost it when he asked Baby Yoda to do the magic hand thing :dead:

4kz99iyio7741.jpg

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My stanning days are over:snoop:
I stanned Kuill from episode 1 and he died:unimpressed:

I stanned IG-11 da gawd from the beginning of this episode and he initiated self destruct protocols:francis:

Why do I have such bad luck, brehs?:mjcry:

I envisioned season 2 being the whole squad going on galactic adventures:mjcry:

My dudes Geralt and Din both got hit with the Law of Surprise. Get hit with child support in the span of one scene, brehs:damn:

I've had my gripes with this series but they clearly stuck the landing and are set up for great things in the future. This is a testament to just how rich a world Lucas created with Star Wars. I've felt for a while that the prequel trilogy and sequel trilogy were trash because of the reliance on Skywalkers when you've got a whole galaxy of stories at your disposal. While I felt this season was light on plot, it shows what can be done in this universe when someone tries to do something new instead of beating the same characters into the ground for decades.